PDA

View Full Version : Old New England Granite

Granite King
06-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi Hardscapers,

Summer is upon us and hope you all are finding interesting hardscape projects out there. I would like to share with you our latest project. This customer had a small parking area below wall that was build many years ago. He needed some hardscape work done in this area so he could part a vehicle. We make it a little softer grade up hill for driveway area. So we had to work with space we had without comprimising any more space for a vehicle. So we introduced a new old product; slope curb walls with steps and on the left side we stood up curbing. The old slope curb is wonderfull stacking material that has texture to their faces and still giving an old look. We also built stairs into the wall for access to the parking area. See before and after photos.

Good luck with your projects,

Granite King,
Old New England Granite
Antique granite bridge block, curbing and cobblestones

vtscaper
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Nice man. What is slope curbing?

Lite4
06-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Nice...very tight!

Granite King
06-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys for the reply.

Slope curb is small curb you see sometimes along highway edges on a slope hence the name slope curb.

Granite King

Mid-Ohio Scaper
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
I love your walls! I've seen some other work you've done and man, you do sweet work!

Granite King
07-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Hi Mid Ohio Scaper,

Thanks for your kind words. I hope I am not boring anyone when I post these job pictures. I love this kind of hardscape work. Not many use the granite so it is unique. What type of work do you do?

Granite King:swedishflag:

ps my father was from Barnesville, OH