PDA

View Full Version : Aerator and Seeder Carriers

LawnSolutionsCP
06-30-2009, 03:41 AM
As we continue to increase productivity and flexibility of our equipment...We have a new carrier system that will work with both our seeders and our new walk-behind aerators. The carrier greatly increases productivity but also solves a huge industry problem by properly securing equipment during transport.

Aerators can be loaded or unloaded in ~30 seconds. The ramps auto lock the unit into place eliminating the needs for straps. The ramps lock into the rear lifting handles and the front locks the wheels into place. The ramps are also extra long allowing the operator to EASILY load and unload even on tall 3/4 - 1 ton trucks.

If you have other equipment in the bed of the truck, you can still use the tailgate as normal without removing our carriers because they don't interfere with the tailgate operation.

The seeders require a single strap over the handles as shown in the picture. Seeders produced prior to 2009 will also require the new fold down handles which are compatible with all previous units.

Single Carriers $400 - (1/2 ton and larger truck w/ single hitch)
Double Carriers $750 - (3/4 ton and larger truck w/ double hitch)

Before someone asks...yes the new Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser is my new mobile office on wheels. The double carrier makes it great to travel around doing demos...and with the Mercedes diesel chassis it gets 15-17 mpg on the open road...not too bad! :cool2:

jalderfer63
09-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Are the aerator single carriers in stock and how much to ship.

LawnSolutionsCP
09-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Next week.

Cost $400
Shipping $100 via Fedex Freight

David

willretire@40
09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
You are cruising in style. Does it look like an office inside?

grassyfras
09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
I had a machine shop make me one of those for $90 without the ramp. I just carry a ramp in my truck. I could probbly get you a ramp and ship it for around $250.