PDA

View Full Version : z spray hand wand

ant
06-30-2009, 10:34 PM
mine broke today. (metal brass one) i Had a spare plastic one in the spare parts kit that i got off of Lt rich. where do u guys place the wand handle to it don't get banged up?

Grandview
06-30-2009, 10:46 PM
I attached a piece of PVC pipe to my max. The wand goes in the pipe and stays put. Kind of handy. I am also thinking about a piece of coil also. So I do not have to uncoil the reel so often.

DUSTYCEDAR
07-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Ant i got a spot you should shove it

when we going fishing?

ant
07-01-2009, 07:36 PM
LOL.. u tell me when u want to go

turf hokie
07-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Well at least with Dusty's idea you would know where it is at all times:dizzy:

I put mine over the top of the "dashboard" and hook the handle on the piece that holds the hour meter. The hose lays right behind the silver speed bar (I cant think of anything else to call it)

I will try to get a pic tomorrow.

drobin
07-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

drobin
07-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
Mine broke 2 days ago, going to get strong Velcro and see how that works
Posted via Mobile Device

americanlawn
07-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey buddy -- you ought to try what we use. TeeJet 50800 Trigger Jet spray gun w/aluminum wand. Total length = about 30 inches. Since switching away from the plastic wands a year ago, we have never broken one. We buy ours at http://www.sprayers.com. You can also install metal "receiver clips" (available at many hardware stores) that will hold it in place to prevent damage.

These wands are especially nice for ride-on users cuz they offer "extra reach" so you don't have to bend over as much to spray target weeds.

If you want to see a pic, just search this site for "new backpack wands". You'll see a pic of the wand & my cat.

Hope you try one. Z's & T's RULE. :usflag:

Josh.S
07-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Hey buddy -- you ought to try what we use. TeeJet 50800 Trigger Jet spray gun w/aluminum wand. Total length = about 30 inches. Since switching away from the plastic wands a year ago, we have never broken one.

This is the same wand I use for my Shurflo... it's pretty nice.