PDA

View Full Version : My contribution

Lazer_Z
07-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Dan, I finally got my order of FF from Kellsport. I did the normal under the mower deck thing and took some pics while I was at it. I also went around afterward spraying anything and everything I could :laugh: . BTW, Thanks to Joy and yourself for getting me a sample can for my friend, he sprayed the leaf springs on his work truck as he said they were squeaking, he said the squeaking stopped immediately. I looked at him and said "I told ya it was good stuff"

Supper Grassy
07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
that keychain is sweet!

SKYNYRD
07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
i wanna order from kellsport again just in hopes of getting another keychain:cool2:

grandview (2006)
07-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Ummm, Dano I don't have a keychain. Help please!

Dano50
07-08-2009, 12:36 PM
If you want a keychain you have to order through Kellsport! :laugh:

Hey, Lazer Z, thanks for the pics and the support! Not sure how I missed this thread. :hammerhead:

SKYNYRD
07-08-2009, 06:59 PM
i got my keychain dirty:( that's why i wanna order from them again in hopes of getting another lol

Lazer_Z
07-09-2009, 07:05 PM
If you want a keychain you have to order through Kellsport! :laugh:

Hey, Lazer Z, thanks for the pics and the support! Not sure how I missed this thread. :hammerhead:No worries Dan, thanks for having such a great product out on the market. I'm planning on cleaning my deck really well as well as my Accelerator catcher and spraying it with FF. I've got a tiny bit of buildup, but not near as much as I'd have with out FF.

GV, Do as Dano says, order from Kellsport and you'll have a key chain. Same goes for you Skynyrd lol.