PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Pics of Patio's Around Pools

lkindle
07-05-2009, 04:18 PM
I had a customer call me and want me to bid installing a patio around thier pool and was wondering if anyone had any pics of installs. I have the way I do them, I was just wondering how everyone else went about it.

Thanks
Luke Kindle

DVS Hardscaper
07-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I had a customer call me and want me to bid installing a patio around thier pool and was wondering if anyone had any pics of installs. I have the way I do them, I was just wondering how everyone else went about it.

Thanks
Luke Kindle

#1 The title to this posts is written as if you're wanting someone to provide you with photos of their work.

#2 You state the home owner is requesting photos of installs. This means they want to see your portfolio of work YOU"VE done, so they can determine if you are competent and or experienced.

#3 You mention "I have the way I do them....." What in the world are you saying?

So in a nutshell, sir, no we're not going to supply you with pictures of work we've done.

Stone Creations
07-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Well said DVS

lkindle
07-05-2009, 11:13 PM
My bad I was actually wanting to know the point of attack on how some of you did it. I did not want pictures of your work to give to customers. All I was looking for was step by step install pics from beginning to end!

DVS Hardscaper
07-05-2009, 11:34 PM
I have no step by steps pictures.

But first, is this pool vinyl or concrete?

CaliDesigns
07-06-2009, 04:18 AM
I do, and it includes stamped concrete also, my bad!

CaliDesigns
07-06-2009, 04:22 AM
more pics..........................

CaliDesigns
07-06-2009, 04:40 AM
I have more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lkindle
07-06-2009, 12:45 PM
I have no step by steps pictures.

But first, is this pool vinyl or concrete?

Concrete, if no pictures just tell me your steps you take