PDA

View Full Version : Maximizing google adwords?

firstchoice1
07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
I see some great info from google, but what key phrases/words have you guys found for your area that worked well for you and what results they brought?

-Travis

SfTD_service_CENTER
07-05-2009, 10:27 PM
i type in what ever i want and i will find it!

if you can tell me what the 2010 yzf 450's will look like that show me as i type that in quite a bit.

just to let some motor heads know if they didnt watch this weekend, ricky charmichael came out to race the fmf invatational 2 stoke race and won! no suprise to me he was the fastest 2 banger rider ever so was bubba stewart on 125, but he did and i think it is awsome. he also races nascar trucks for kevin harvicks team out of north carolina, hope puppy paws has some info since hes from there, but rick is a champion forever to me! i watched him take 3 championships at broome tioga in my life and i will never forget it!

topsites
07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
As a general rule, the better it works, the more it costs.

ashelton
07-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Ask everyone you can what they would type into Google if they were looking for the type of service(s) you are offering. If I was looking for full service landscape maint. in Dublin, Ohio, I would start by typing "landscape maintenance companies in dublin, OH".
Good Luck!!!!

WGLandscapeMaintenance
07-05-2009, 11:50 PM
i type in what ever i want and i will find it!

if you can tell me what the 2010 yzf 450's will look like that show me as i type that in quite a bit.

just to let some motor heads know if they didnt watch this weekend, ricky charmichael came out to race the fmf invatational 2 stoke race and won! no suprise to me he was the fastest 2 banger rider ever so was bubba stewart on 125, but he did and i think it is awsome. he also races nascar trucks for kevin harvicks team out of north carolina, hope puppy paws has some info since hes from there, but rick is a champion forever to me! i watched him take 3 championships at broome tioga in my life and i will never forget it!

Will the 2 stroke nat'ls be on tv at all? I just watched Mt Morris and Lakewood 250f's and wow, those were both excellent races!!!

topsites
07-05-2009, 11:53 PM
All right I'll give you a little better clue so you don't waste too much $$$.

Does your web site have statistics?
Which display the keyphrases folks used to find you?

Those would be the ones I would try first.

firstchoice1
07-05-2009, 11:59 PM
All right I'll give you a little better clue so you don't waste too much $$$.

Does your web site have statistics?
Which display the keyphrases folks used to find you?

Those would be the ones I would try first.

My website is being made by a friend as we speak, why I'm asking about adwords in advance. What does he need to do so it will display statistics?

ALLPro Landscaping
07-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Just to let you guys know, I just received a letter in the mail, that google was being sued, for over charging monthly to customers bank accounts. The letter I got was for me to contact the attorney and get my money back. I was using them for my web site for about a year now, just be carefull

SfTD_service_CENTER
07-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Will the 2 stroke nat'ls be on tv at all? I just watched Mt Morris and Lakewood 250f's and wow, those were both excellent races!!!

i know already you watched them on speed ! i didnt cause i was busy but i knew they were on! hey i know i sound like a dick but if you find any info on charmichael let me know! i love this guy! i grew up racing when he was a 125 guy on splitfire! i was right there ! i was a up and commer that didnt make it! i love this kid he makes me want to know everything! bubba is great too he knows carmicheal was great i was there car fell in 05 at broom stewert toook the lead and car came back to take the championship it was a mad show he anounced quiting! that day he said jevin and bbba have alot to do here i am done he got hurt the next week at pa! and it was a scarry ride for him from there but he still showed confidence in his rides!

im a mcgrath charmiael guy i grew up with jeff stanton,, scot sunmmers and i was on my way to be there till i effed up bad when i was 15! i still have bad problems since but i can always sit and watch like davey combs! im not paralyzed since i mw but i am effed for motcross. i am so happy to have you and others who are into this becuase it make my old wheels turn!

if anyone wants and i know this is far fetched i will come out to minisota or where ever just to se some moto snd some sno cross! my last sled was one of dj ecstroms sleds!;; fun to ride but i had to ride on summit mountains !!!! then jump over stuff! of it sucked and the cam guys were usuuall peedlol!

SfTD_service_CENTER
07-06-2009, 12:26 AM

i looked online and no one had any info! i think they are making it a spectatro only type deal so paople come o the races! i know when ricky wasnt there it sucked! as a matter a fact broome shut down for national! that is crazy! ricky mcgrath and a few other won ther championships from there! it si a crZy worls!

topsites
07-11-2009, 01:18 AM
My website is being made by a friend as we speak, why I'm asking about adwords in advance. What does he need to do so it will display statistics?

Not sure...
It depends on the server, usually the statistics are an option inside the administration control panel.

There exist many different kinds, two that come to mind that do display what I speak of are Webalizer, and Awstats.
These can be installed as well, in the cgi-bin, should the host server not have the option.
But I would peruse that control panel good first, installing advanced statistics counters is not as easy as it looks.

Awstats can be found here:
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/
Here is a demo of what it looks like:
http://www.nltechno.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=destailleur.fr
Oh, it's nice. :)
Webalizer is very similar, works just as well.
Main: http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/
Demo: http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/sample/index.html

That way you're not second-guessing how folks are finding you,
once I found these kinds of statistics I never went back.

Hope that helps.