PDA

View Full Version : truckcraft t120 questions

Chicagolawns
07-06-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm considering buying a t120 aluminum dump insert for our 06 f350 and use the truck for lawn maintenance. The dump insert looks great, only question I have is how well the paddle latch on the tailgate works with weight pushing against it, and if anyone has had problems with them breaking. Also, has anybody made a rear leaf/mulch gate for their dump insert? It looks like the aluminum tubes I see on their website might be awkward to work with. Thanks for any feedback-

Chicagolawns
07-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm considering buying a t120 aluminum dump insert for our 06 f350 and use the truck for lawn maintenance. The dump insert looks great, only question I have is how well the paddle latch on the tailgate works with weight pushing against it, and if anyone has had problems with them breaking. Also, has anybody made a rear leaf/mulch gate for their dump insert? It looks like the aluminum tubes I see on their website might be awkward to work with. Thanks for any feedback-

LawnGuy73
07-17-2009, 08:37 PM
I have been running them for years, even back when they were "power dump" brand. They are the best money you will ever spend. We use ours year-round on a near daily basis, and never had any problems.

GARY GERASIMEK
07-23-2009, 12:04 PM
IF YOU'RE IN THE CONSIDERING STAGE I'D CONSIDER A PETROPLUS DUMPER IT USES A THREE STAGE 5 TON CYLINDER WITH A 72" STROKE IT'S MADE OF STEEL, AND WILL TAKE A BEATING. $3299.00 PLUS $249.00 FOR THE CAB PROTECTOR. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT petropluspa@verizon.net OR CALL 724-962-9235 I CAN SEND BROCHURES. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST INSERT ON THE MARKET TODAY AND I NEED TO START SELLING OUT OF MY AREA OF WESTERN PA.