PDA

View Full Version : An edger, a defective head and a stupid dumba**

RedSquareLandscaping
07-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Here is a story for you ok,

One of my a**hole ex employee was working alone at a small homeowner house. of the chief of police (retired 72 yrs old) . So i dropped him off at around 9:35 a.m.. I leave and i assure myself he know what to do.
So he works with an edger around fence and edge. Then he had to add more line to it. Unknowingly , he never locked it back into place. He moves toward the house and here it is!

He powers up, stars to work then the entire head pops out of place, spins, almost hits my guy and flies into the chiefs window. He runs outside with a Manchester Shotgun and pos off some rounds and actually cuffs my guy. i come to pick him up after an hour and i find him cuffed to the front fence.

I was out $550 Yearly contrct with him and had to pay a small fee for the window.
and told him never 2 come back.

So talk bout this and please reply!

:laugh:
So i dropped him back to his own home (supposedly)

rusty_keg_3
07-07-2009, 06:41 PM
LOL, that sucks, but is super funny.

hackitdown
07-07-2009, 07:53 PM
It sounds to me like the customer is the a$$hole in this scenario. He should have been cuffed, too.

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 08:03 PM
i think so too

ohiogreenworks
07-07-2009, 08:12 PM
I am always exercising my 2nd amendment rights where ever I am and I can say if someone comes out shooting at me, they may be getting the same in return!! Altho, not slugs, just 9mm :waving:

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Ohh so you think I should pop some rounds into him?

ohiogreenworks
07-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Haha, not now, it isn't self defense now. But if I was the one trimming and he came and shot at me, then it is self defense for sure!

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Ohh totally i'd kick his ass right off

JDiepstra
07-07-2009, 08:22 PM
That customer is a moron. He should be brought up on multiple charges. And I guess you should have trained your guy better on how to replace string.

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 08:24 PM
well i assumed on his res-ume he said he worked 4 years at a prolandscpaer shop. Even an 11 knows how to tie string to a strimmer

whosedog
07-07-2009, 08:25 PM
If you called the local police;your chief of police would have been locked up for discharging the firearm . I would still call and make out a report; he is a danger to his neighbors. You should have done this for your employee after all it was an accident ;your equipment or your maintenance of it, is at fault. You sure this isn't BS ?

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
heyy you are in Fair Lawn.

Im in Garfield, have you ever visited the BRC Sauna And Spa?

whosedog
07-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Never heard of BRC.What town did this happen in and when? I read the Record every day also police blotter in the Shopper ;something this newsworthy deserves public attention. I think the public has a right to know about this crazy cop.Wouldn't want him in my neighborhood firing off rounds. Again, are you pulling our leg?

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 09:12 PM
yes just kidding for a good joke.

BRC is on RT4 Broadway

lifetree
07-07-2009, 09:15 PM
It sounds to me like the customer is the a$$hole in this scenario. He should have been cuffed, too.

That's what i was thinking ... the customer is the one that broke the law here !!

Think Green
07-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I tell you what!--We have re-strung line trimmer heads and popped the insert into those little hole pegs, and sometimes they will slip out.... You really have to tap the button and make sure the thing is secure,by hand, and pull outward on the line.
I guess that up there in NJ, this customer is a retired PC and he is subject to possible reprocussions from several things. LOL!! He didn't know whom was coming into his window......?
On a serious note, things are going to happen........worse case scenario-- to the Police Chieft, but he was a little harsh with this employee unless he already knew him from his past!!

RedSquareLandscaping
07-07-2009, 09:19 PM
,maybe it was i do

whosedog
07-07-2009, 10:58 PM
You have a strange sense of humor.:hammerhead:

RedSquareLandscaping
07-08-2009, 02:47 PM
well thank you very much !