PDA

View Full Version : Software or website to use for my own flyers

mbsudd
07-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Does anyone have any know of of any software or website to use to make my own flyers?

clean_cut
07-11-2009, 03:41 PM
I just used power point, it does a lot better than microsoft word because you are able to freely move pictures around. I've also heard that microsoft publisher works very well.

LoneToySoldier
07-12-2009, 07:18 AM
+ 1 on Microsoft Publisher. It has many nice templates for many different formats that come with it and doesn't take long to develop nice materials. I do my flyers and business cards with it.

eXlawns
07-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Adobe Photoshop works really well for me. Moving pictures around and layering everything makes them look very professional. Vista Print can print them and ship them for a resonable price as well.

tinman
07-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Open office is free and has a program or two to use. microsoft works may be on you pc already as well

barlowlawncare
07-15-2009, 09:56 PM
I love Microsoft publisher, its very easy to use and very professional looking you can make anything you want with that program, from flyers, brochures, coupons, business cards, web sites, you name it they got it! If you plan to be at this for a long time it's well worth the money! I actually got so good on the program I've made money making menu's for hoagie shops, flyers for real estate agents, gift certificates for different stores(all from ppl I previously new of course) but once they would see something I made they would offer to pay me to make them something, so mine more than paid for itself and if you have micro office you just buy the upgrade for a hund bucks
here is what i have on mine so far let me know what you think thx

mbsudd
07-15-2009, 10:02 PM
yeah thats cool i used publisher today and made one im gonna do several and pick the best one. thanks for the input:clapping:

barlowlawncare
07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
no prob mine still a work in progress I still have the whole other side to do! It will be a tri fold when done but yeah I think the program is pretty good