PDA

View Full Version : Need a New/used mower

Frontier-Lawn
07-11-2009, 05:01 PM
well i was mowing my last property for this week and half way threw my mower killed itself, it past the point of return.

So i need to get another mower, but don't have the credit to get a new one or the $$$ to buy a new or used outright. So here's what I'm looking for and to do.

1) around 40"-48" Hydro WB or Z
2) work with a lawn-site member that will let me make reasonable payments on it.

If i cant get any deal done by Tuesday i will be forced to close the company and sell it.

So if you have a extra mower that's not needed please help a lawn-site brother out.

ponyboy
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
i would help but i'm in NY not to be rude just asking is this your full time job or part time? If it is your full time job you havr to have a back up or the money to fix it or but another if not you are not doing something correct.

Frontier-Lawn
07-11-2009, 05:22 PM
full time solo, and here is my equipment i have.

2003 Dodge ram Quad Cab, 5x10 trailer.
2 Kawasaki Trimmers, 1 Kawasaki Edger and Kawasaki Blower
42" Mower and a 21" Wb

danddlc
07-11-2009, 07:41 PM
i am a little far away to help also but here is what i would do.get rid of the 03 dodge buy an older maybe 96 chevy 2500 reg. cab and take the extra money from the truck deal and get a mower.i have been in tough situations before and always find a way to get through them.just think positive,as long as you don`t give up anything is possible.

youngmowin
07-13-2009, 07:29 PM
i might be willing to make a deal with you
what other mower do u have