PDA

View Full Version : 16 and hope to grow big

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Well I had another thread but some a$$ bull sh#%*ed it so I'll start from the begining. My name is James And I'm the owner of Team Green Lawn & Landscape, I started in 2006 but haven't had a lot of time to grow since my dad is in the air force and helps haul my trailer around and my jobs are kinda are far from each other. So now in 2009 I've started to grow more and upgraded from my 36 inch walk behind to an 08 wright stander which is asome !. so now I'm going to be buying an 07 chevy 1500 4x4 and get a 7x16 enclosed trailer which is a huge upgrade from my now very cramped 6x10. Now my plan is to grow as much as i can and have as many trucks,mowers and lawns as I can think of, but for now just concentrate on getting more lawns right now I've got about 25 lawns and it's gone pretty well for me, so this winter i also plan on getting more into the commercial side to. Well boys and girls that's my story if you have any questions just ask see ya around:waving:.

lawngreen1
07-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Uh, hello! My na,me is Johnny. I shouldn't be here cos my pa will get cranky if he sees I'm on his computer. But I'm 5 and a 1/2 and I gonna run this business as soon as I can add. There! See ya.

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Uh, hello! My na,me is Johnny. I shouldn't be here cos my pa will get cranky if he sees I'm on his computer. But I'm 5 and a 1/2 and I gonna run this business as soon as I can add. There! See ya.

cool man just keep doing what your doing don't let other people get you down I started mowing when i was 8 so your almost there and before that I was mowing my own lawn nice to hear from someone across the world i've alway wanted to go to Austraila

lawngreen1
07-16-2009, 07:28 PM
cool man just keep doing what your doing don't let other people get you down I started mowing when i was 8 so your almost there and before that I was mowing my own lawn nice to hear from someone across the world i've alway wanted to go to Austraila

uh, hello TeamGreenDude. Uh, that's the worst thing is when the big people like our parents and even some of my family tel me I cant do things. If I want to mow lawns and stuff then I should be able to . They're just dream killers, you know.

lawngreen1
07-16-2009, 07:33 PM
uh, teamgreendude, you there. I got 17 dolars and 67 cents I can give it to you for a plane ticket if you like. Its all I got, maybe you can and visit our big country. Gotta go, someone's coming

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 07:41 PM
yea I'm here i had that problem but you have to prove to your parents that you can do it when i was 5 i had that problem until i kept proving myself time and time again the only time I've ever seen Austraila is with steve irwin he was cool you should come visit the us some time lots of asome stuff here, I'll definitly have to come down there some time.

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 07:43 PM
oh btw is that your company websight it's pretty cool mines almost up just need to launch the new software but i can't because it's being stupid.

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 07:48 PM
oh also insted of teamgreendude you can call me James how much of a time difference between the u.s and Australia ?

lawngreen1
07-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi James, Gerry here.

It's 10am Friday here. According to time zones you are about 15 hours behind us. So that should mean its about 7pm Thursday for you fellows, am I right?

Anyway, I have kicked the little fellow off, he is out playing with his mates.

Have a good day. See you.

teamgreendude
07-16-2009, 08:38 PM
So your son is going to be a landscaper good for him are you his father you have i nice company do guys just do fert/weed stuff ? very asome websight yep it's 7:30pm my dad is in indy(in the u.s) how many people do you have working for you right now I'm just a one man show until next year. good to hear from yea !

teamgreendude
07-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey Gerry, James here
What are the services your company provides the website is cool I just need to get mine live ! then i should be good to go.