PDA

View Full Version : Money Makin' machine

ZSpray Info
07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Here is one of our latest creations for a Botanical Garden customer in Chicago.
It is a Z-Max equipped with a 7 gallon specialty tank. The tank has its own separate 4.0 gpm Delavan pump, and also is linked to a separate cox hose reel with 100' of 1/4" hose. It will be used for tree and shrub apps, total kill, or any high dollar product. It will do well on wet slopes, but no Larry, it will not fit on a carrier rack behind a 2500 pick-up.:usflag:

a plus bob
07-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Damn it Andy!! Now I want one of those :) How long until Christmas ??

Heidi J.
07-16-2009, 05:39 PM
That thing sure is puurrty :clapping:payup

LBFmd
07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
so out of curisity ballpark what would that machine cost??

rcreech
07-16-2009, 06:22 PM
LT Rich,

WOW!!!!

I want that exact machine only with an additional 7 gallon tank on the back with the small hose! Then you would have a boom two hose reels and a spot wand! Oh...and don't forget the foamer!

You guys never quit!

Seriously re-quote me Andy!

Keep up the great work and making us effecient!

As stated...there is no such thing as a "custom Z" and this just shows how effecient you can be on one stop!

Gotta love it! $$$$$$$$

americanlawn
07-16-2009, 07:54 PM
WOW -- Sweet unit Andy. Those Delavan pumps ROCK, and you guys are always testing and improving your equipment as well as offering new options. :weightlifter: Lots of your units are being used in my town -- I understand why. Way cool. Nice pics. Larry :waving:

EVM
07-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Can we put a hose reel on mine too?

Sweet set up Andy, I will have my pics up soon!

rcreech
07-16-2009, 08:21 PM
so out of curisity ballpark what would that machine cost??

Who cares!!!!!!

That's what banks are for! :laugh:

BTW....screw Play Boy!

I am going to be looking at this post late tonight!!!!

:)

ted putnam
07-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Hey Andy, awesome machine! I haven't talked to you for awhile. That's because I've had absolutely no(ZERO, ZILCH, NADA) problems with the solid piece of equipment I purchased from you guys. We(me and my guys) absolutely love it. They thank me for buying it about once a week:laugh: Really...no kidding. For the first time in a few years I'm having to build my business to meet the output of my equipment (The Z) I hate to say it but I've had more free time this year because it is a freakin "Production Hog". Y'all ROCK! Keep up the excellent work:drinkup: :usflag:

rcreech
07-17-2009, 06:58 AM
I think it is funny how we all address all of our posts to Andy because we know him...and the dude knows his crap!

He is like the team captain...but what about the team owner (Tom) and the iron curtain (Ray, Brent, Scott and the others) :weightlifter:.

When I go over there they are all a team and kick butt!

Anyone who has been there know's what I am talking about!

LBFmd
07-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Who cares!!!!!!

That's what banks are for! :laugh:

BTW....screw Play Boy!

I am going to be looking at this post late tonight!!!!

:)

nice,

but in all seriousness what does a basic Intermediate or Junior unti cost? We are tossing up between the Turfco and the Z sprays so just lookin for a ballpark.

Grandview
07-17-2009, 07:37 AM
If you want a quote call Andy or Ray. Do not let price affect your decision.
Buy the piece of equipment that is the most productive and most durable. A couple thousand difference is nothing compared to the cost of breakdowns and lost production. You do not want to spend the next 4-5 years riding a machine wishing you had something else. People who understand production buy Zs and then add features to make them even more productive.

garydale
07-17-2009, 10:28 AM
The "OBAMA" will give you one if you vote for him.

EVM
07-17-2009, 08:04 PM
nice,

but in all seriousness what does a basic Intermediate or Junior unti cost? We are tossing up between the Turfco and the Z sprays so just lookin for a ballpark.

Both turfco and Zs are priced basically the same but you can do allot more with a Z. There is no doubt in my mind that Zs are the bomb. I have insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, and granule all on one machine at the same time. I was spreading granule the other day and needed to spray some insects on a shrub, pulled right up sprayed and done. You can't beat the productivity for the small difference in price and my Z had allot of extras.

grassman177
07-17-2009, 10:06 PM
nice, very nice. i could see that bein awesome to use.

a plus bob
07-20-2009, 03:46 PM
what is the total sq ft with this set up ?? Can you spray through the boom with the auxillary tank or just the reel ?

ZSpray Info
07-20-2009, 04:20 PM
what is the total sq ft with this set up ?? Can you spray through the boom with the auxillary tank or just the reel ?

On this machine, the tank is set up separate, so it will only go thru the reel. It can be set up as am additional spray boom tank.

Depending on tip size, the machine as pictured could do 150k sq feet with our 1/3 gallon tip or 200k with the 1/4 gallon tip. If the tank was incorporated it would do 171k sq ft or 228k.

a plus bob
07-20-2009, 04:33 PM
On this machine, the tank is set up separate, so it will only go thru the reel. It can be set up as am additional spray boom tank.

Depending on tip size, the machine as pictured could do 150k sq feet with our 1/3 gallon tip or 200k with the 1/4 gallon tip. If the tank was incorporated it would do 171k sq ft or 228k.

What color are the 1/4 gal. tips ? I get 180 k out of my 600 gal tanker set up at 3 gpm :hammerhead: Takes all day to WALK that many gals off !!!

rcreech
07-20-2009, 05:05 PM
What color are the 1/4 gal. tips ? I get 180 k out of my 600 gal tanker set up at 3 gpm :hammerhead: Takes all day to WALK that many gals off !!!

Would have to look to make sure...but I think my 1/4 gal tips are yellow!

That is a true dream machine! My dream will come become reality here in about 6-8 weeks if all goes well. :cool2:

a plus bob
07-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Would have to look to make sure...but I think my 1/4 gal tips are yellow!

That is a true dream machine! My dream will come become reality here in about 6-8 weeks if all goes well. :cool2:

Sure rub it in :)

rcreech
07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Sure rub it in :)

:laugh:

Sorry! :laugh:

a plus bob
07-20-2009, 06:13 PM
2 Z-SPRAYS in the back of a big ole gas gussler rough riding truck =$$$$$$$$$$$$

rcreech
07-20-2009, 08:16 PM
2 Z-SPRAYS in the back of a big ole gas gussler rough riding truck =$$$$$$$$$$$$

My thoughts exactly!

Over 5 acres without filling. Now that is sweet!

SERIOUS PRODUCTION and as you stated $$$$$$.