PDA

View Full Version : Truck magnets

Lawn Care by Cody
07-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Im looking to get my name out there by buying truck magnets... does anyone know a good website or store that makes them for a reasonable price

dadertgf
07-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Vista print.. office max

93Chevy
07-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Where in Pittsburgh are you guy? I'm in lower Butler county. I use a small town print shop for stuff like that. I'll be putting an order in for magnets soon. I also use another small town shop for my shirts. If you're north of Pittsburgh, let me know.

Lawn Care by Cody
07-17-2009, 05:49 PM
hey im in pittsburgh in the city part... my dads a city fireman... where in butler are you located... i have cousins and my grandparents live in mars pa

93Chevy
07-17-2009, 06:01 PM
No kidding?

I live in Mars. Right on Mars-Evans City Road heading toward Evans City. I'm the last house in the borough.

I'm actually in the process of getting a quote on magnets from a local shop.

Puddle of Oil
07-17-2009, 09:18 PM
buildasign.com, but magnets never worked for me!

RigglePLC
07-17-2009, 09:50 PM
My magnetic door signs worked fine for me for 5 years. My new signs say "Just say no to crabgrass"...later in year I change the bottom line to ..."Just say no to weeds" ...And later..."Just say no to grubs". Also consider vinyl decals across the top of your windshield. Company name--or slogan. Also in the back window of your pickup. You can have those professionally done in white letters. Not expensive. Or just buy the self stick vinyl letters and do it yourself. They usually go on the outside of the glass to avoid the tinted windshield.

topsites
07-17-2009, 09:53 PM
magnets never worked for me!

Same here, way better off getting it lettered right, me thinks magnets SUCK!