PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Lawn Service question...

arance
07-18-2009, 05:49 PM
If you were trying to get a a contract with a business to mow their grass, how would you go about doing it, who would you talk to, and what steps would you take to get an account with that business?

TomberLawn
07-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Go inside, ask anybody you see who works there who you would need to talk to about a bid for landscape maintenance, and try to talk to them. Or call and ask for that person. Usually is will be a general manager, owner, or something like that. They will hopefully have a scope sheet that spells out what they need done and are expecting, what their insurance requirements are, things like that. If not, they might walk around with you or tell you what they need. Then you put together a bid, telling what you will do and how much it will cost.

arance
07-19-2009, 12:18 AM
do you think they will tell me what they are currently paying so that i can beat it or would i be a fool for asking?

SangerLawn
07-19-2009, 08:56 AM
do you think they will tell me what they are currently paying so that i can beat it or would i be a fool for asking?

You have got to be kidding….don’t be a low baller:dizzy:

bohiaa
07-19-2009, 09:46 AM

No. dont do this....

simply ask the person in charge. are you happy with the current landscaping company. If he says yes. ask him do they provide ALL services.

By providing Everything, this is where the money is... sell then trees,shrubs sprinkler systems. plants. EVERYTHING.

if he's happy and you cant get him to budge. simply thank him for his time.
of corse make sure he has you company profile in his hand when you leave.