PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions Ride-on Aerator....updated

LawnSolutionsCP
07-19-2009, 09:28 PM
We have just finished our field testing for our new ride-on aerator and will be starting production runs this coming week. The field test results were incredible. This unit has the productivity to replace 2-3 aeration crews with 1 machine with the ability to pull 2" plugs in almost any soil condition because it can apply more than 1,000 lb of down force over the tines. Under normal conditions the unit will easily pull plugs ranging from 2.5" - 4" with the ability to adjust the plug depth automatically from the control panel. The unit also has a 2-stage adaptive suspension system that is adjustable to give a smooth ride even while aerating at 7 mph. The below video doesn't do the machine justice.

Changes from early prototype are base on input from LCOs who tested and demoed our early prototypes:

Increase top speed to 7 mph
Increase weight over tines to over 1,000 lbs (adjustable using hydraulics)
Increased HP to 13.5 HP
Increased rear tires to 16x6.5
Increased caster tire to 13x5
Width increased to 47.5"
Larger suspension operator platform
Ability to adjust plug depth on the fly at the control panel
Chains - #50 Diamond; O-ring; racing motorcycle chains.
Rear access panel for easy servicing
Increase curb climbing ability

Below is a video of some clips of LCOs trying it for the first time. It drives just like a stand-on mower with the ability to zero-turn on a dime without tearing turf in less than a second.

VIDEO (http://www.lawnsolutionscp.com/video/rideon.wmv)

Lead time - 2-3 weeks (built to order)
Price - $7,800 (12 months no payments financing)

bigslick7878
07-19-2009, 10:59 PM
There must be some issue uploading your videos,none of them work unless its just my computer or something.

Looks like a fine machine.

LawnSolutionsCP
07-19-2009, 11:03 PM
There must be some issue uploading your videos,none of them work unless its just my computer or something.

Looks like a fine machine.

The setting on our windows media viewer must be messed up. It should stream and play right away.

Try right clicking and select "Save Target As...". This will allow you to save the video to your computer and then play it. This should work, if it doesn't, let me know.

Thanks

David

DUSTYCEDAR
07-19-2009, 11:20 PM
WOW that looks sweet

coolluv
07-19-2009, 11:46 PM
How much?

Dave...

bigslick7878
07-19-2009, 11:47 PM
The setting on our windows media viewer must be messed up. It should stream and play right away.

Try right clicking and select "Save Target As...". This will allow you to save the video to your computer and then play it. This should work, if it doesn't, let me know.

Thanks

David

I got it to work,man that thing is bad ass!!!

Little out of my price range at this point but something to keep in mind for down the road.

coolluv
07-19-2009, 11:59 PM
How much?

Never mind Didn't notice the price.

Dave...

FIRESCOOBY
07-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Y'all REALLY need to update your website.

LawnSolutionsCP
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Check back later this evening.
I just got the new layout from our designer. I'm planning on updating the server later today.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

Whitey4
07-20-2009, 09:09 PM
What's the latest on the WB unit?

LawnSolutionsCP
07-20-2009, 09:24 PM
What's the latest on the WB unit?

I called them again last week and they said they would have an answer this week. I'm going to be in CT on Wed doing training classes and possibly stop by on Thur or Friday to meet them in person. I'll have the ride-on and walk-behind aerators as well as our 9hp seeder with me.

I'm going to meet with some of our sales guys who cover NJ on Thur & Fri...there shouldn't be any reason why I can't stop on LI.

David

EVM
07-23-2009, 11:25 PM
What happens if you hit a tree root? Does the machine rattle you after you hit a couple of roots? Does the wood get jammed in the tine? If so is there easy access to the tines for inspection/wood removal?

LawnSolutionsCP
07-23-2009, 11:53 PM
What happens if you hit a tree root? Does the machine rattle you after you hit a couple of roots? Does the wood get jammed in the tine? If so is there easy access to the tines for inspection/wood removal?

If you hit a tree root, it will get a hole punched in it. I do it all the time on purpose to see what happens and show the power behind having 1000 lbs pushing down on the tines. Actually I hit all kinds of things just to see what will happen or if any of the tines break. I have seen small rocks get stuck in our small walk-behind aerators but not in our larger machine. I'm guessing that the open spoon flexes and allows the rock to push through.

The reason you can hit fixed objects like manhole covers or concrete without breaking a tine is due to the hydraulic pressure that dampens the impact allows the unit to give instead of break. It also allows the head to float and follow the contour of the ground pulling even plugs even in rough terrain.

If something does get stuck or wrapped in the tine, just remove the rear access panel to remove any of the debris. In the video, you can see the access panel that allows easy access to the tines.

joevg
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
how does your ride-on compare to LT Rich z-plug? have you had any guys put them on any hills?

LawnSolutionsCP
07-27-2009, 03:04 PM
how does your ride-on compare to LT Rich z-plug? have you had any guys put them on any hills?

Come as see....you will be very impressed with it hill holding ability! It will stick while aerating or not aerating to 30-40 degree slopes.

We are going to be in Grimes, Iowa next Wed & Thur at Tri State Eq (Toro). There will be equipment training and lot of hands on time. Try the unit youself and let me know what you think. I'll be there to answer any questions.

We will have all our seeders and aerators there to play with.

David

joevg
07-27-2009, 04:18 PM
thanks for the reply i will see ya there.

RABBITMAN11
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
im interested in one, maybe creech as well

LawnSolutionsCP
07-31-2009, 12:03 AM
im interested in one, maybe creech as well

Where you with him at Purdue? If so, did you drive it and what did you think?