PDA

View Full Version : New 9000-Great Customer Serv-Problem Resolution

Ranjr13
07-20-2009, 01:05 PM
After about six months of procrastination and checking out other blade sharpening devices, I broke down and ordered a brand new model 9000. From the point of ordering it, there was great communication. A brief delay came up with a shortage of wheels, and Gerd communicated that via email.

Less than a week after ordering, the unit arrived at my house. It was packaged extremely well; however, after unpacking it, there appeared to be a problem with the position of the wheel on the work table. I took a couple of photos and emailed the company that night.

The next morning, Gerd called and offered to either replace the unit or talk me through some adjustments. He said while infrequent, the units do get dropped in shipment and may come out of adjustment a bit. That night, after adjusting the motor and work table, the machine fired up and I sharpened 3 blades.

My first impression of the blades is that they are better than new, and the speed at which I ran the machine afterward confirms that.

To those who are considering a Magna-Matic 9000, feel comfortable in knowing that you will receive top quality customer service - something not always found today.

Sincerely, Bob - Haddam, CT

Supreme Lawn Care
08-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks for your post Ranjr13. I am considering getting the Magna-Matic 9000 and I was concerned about the level of service in which I would be given. Thanks again.