PDA

View Full Version : Lawn maintence Payment plans....

HappyGrasslawncare
07-21-2009, 12:39 PM
How is everybody getting there money for mowing? Ive been picking it up at the back door after two weeks or a month. I couldnt imagine mailing the bill every month other than commercial accounts, but just tell me your ways and i would appreciate it....:usflag:

godjwood
07-21-2009, 02:12 PM
i cant imagine getting it every 2 weeks at the back door..

i invoice all accounts monthly. It only takes about 3 hrs for 65 customers plus then you have records of everything.

RMLand09
07-21-2009, 04:37 PM
We billed every 2 weeks for our long time customers. Some of the new ones though we have been picking up a check weekly as we go. Helps with the cash flow. Commercial accounts are billed monthly.

HappyGrasslawncare
07-21-2009, 05:43 PM
We billed every 2 weeks for our long time customers. Some of the new ones though we have been picking up a check weekly as we go. Helps with the cash flow. Commercial accounts are billed monthly.

yeah i did the same weekly check thing just to pay my monthly bills, but the new ones im getting i have been putting on a monthly payment plan. also i have some customers paying through paypal!

HappyGrasslawncare
07-21-2009, 05:45 PM
i cant imagine getting it every 2 weeks at the back door..

i invoice all accounts monthly. It only takes about 3 hrs for 65 customers plus then you have records of everything.

I just cant imagine doing all that, but im afraid thats whats next:dizzy:
well, gotta do what ya gott do!

Ruben Rocha
07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
I bill a month in advance.
So to say I send a monthly bill for August sent by the first of the month due by the 15th.
Using Quickbooks I have them all setup for automatic billing so I get a nag from Quickbooks a week prior to send out.
Works for me.