PDA

View Full Version : spreading stone

new landscaper
07-22-2009, 08:09 AM
How many tonage of gravel can be spread in a hour with a skid steerer?

Mowbizz
07-22-2009, 06:56 PM
How many tonage of gravel can be spread in a hour with a skid steerer?

Ummm...many many tonages.

You're kidding, right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ben's Landscape
07-26-2009, 10:57 PM
dosn't stone go by yardage??

B.K.'S Lawn Service
07-26-2009, 11:38 PM
dosn't stone go by yardage??

No mulch and top soil go by yardage. Stone goes by tonage.:usflag:

ALLPro Landscaping
07-26-2009, 11:52 PM
still goes by yardage, I believe one yard of gravel = 81 square feet, depending on what size bucket you have, 1/2 yard or 1 yard bucket, depending on where the pile is located to where it needs to be dumped.

jk mow & more
07-27-2009, 12:40 AM
still goes by yardage, I believe one yard of gravel = 81 square feet, depending on what size bucket you have, 1/2 yard or 1 yard bucket, depending on where the pile is located to where it needs to be dumped.

wow some one needs help with math one cubic yard is 27 cubic feet not 81 square feet it does not matter if it is mulch dirt gravel or horse **** cubic yard is 27 cubic feet:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

ALLPro Landscaping
07-27-2009, 01:15 AM
I need help with math, you know if I was your monitor I bet you would not say that to my face, I am getting really sick of the BS that comes out of peoples mouths on here, any way, one yard of gravel will cover about 81 square feet at 4" thick. sorry for trying to give a quick help and not getting into a whole conversation. If you want to make stupid comments go some where else

ALLPro Landscaping
07-27-2009, 01:16 AM
And one more thing get some more time into this site before you start bashing people

jk mow & more
07-27-2009, 01:19 AM
I need help with math, you know if I was your monitor I bet you would not say that to my face, I am getting really sick of the BS that comes out of peoples mouths on here, any way, one yard of gravel will cover about 81 square feet at 4" thick. sorry for trying to give a quick help and not getting into a whole conversation. If you want to make stupid comments go some where else

i would have no prob saying it to anyone if that if that is what you ment you should have said so other wise shut your pie hole tough guy

ALLPro Landscaping
07-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Let me just say welcome to the site