PDA

View Full Version : Grandstand Bagger

delphied
07-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Ive got a 48 Grandstand. I need to see some pics of the cloth bagger attachment. My dealer is of no help. can you help?

The Toro Company
07-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Ive got a 48 Grandstand. I need to see some pics of the cloth bagger attachment. My dealer is of no help. can you help?

Delphied - See the attached photo. This is the cloth bagger attachment on one of our Mid-Size mowers. The bagger on the GrandStand will be similar.

The Toro Company

delphied
07-30-2009, 08:14 PM
I dont see how a bagger can attach to my Grandstand without taking off the discharge guard do to the battery placement. Is this true?

lilweeds
08-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Get the accelerator, it's much nicer!

delphied
08-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Get the accelerator, it's much nicer!

I have an Accelerator for my 66 Laser and dont care for it.

The Toro Company
08-04-2009, 03:40 PM
I dont see how a bagger can attach to my Grandstand without taking off the discharge guard do to the battery placement. Is this true?

Delphied -

The Soft Bagger that is available for the GrandStand will work with the discharge chute left on the mowing deck. The battery box will not interfere with the Soft Bagger mounting or operation.

- The Toro Company

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-04-2009, 05:56 PM
I bought the Accelerator for my Grandstand and it works great

delphied
08-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Delphied -

The Soft Bagger that is available for the GrandStand will work with the discharge chute left on the mowing deck. The battery box will not interfere with the Soft Bagger mounting or operation.

- The Toro Company

A dealer that I spoke with said the soft bagger is not available yet. Should I start buying leaf rakes?

Bob_n_weave
08-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I bought the Accelerator for my Grandstand and it works great

Can you leave the discharge chute on with the Accelertor ?

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-11-2009, 10:33 PM
I think so....but to be fair I always take my chutes off and replace with OCDC's....

lilweeds
08-11-2009, 11:12 PM
can you leave the discharge chute on with the accelertor ?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

The Toro Company
08-25-2009, 10:04 AM
A dealer that I spoke with said the soft bagger is not available yet. Should I start buying leaf rakes?

Delphied -
Toro GrandStand mowers accept the same soft bagger used on our walk-behind midsize mowers. This bagger, model 30104, is readily available for dealers to order.

Thank you,
The Toro Company

brucec32
08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
I have an Accelerator for my 66 Laser and dont care for it.

What was the problem with the accelerator? I have used the Exmark cloth bagger (same as Toro) on ztrs and wb's and it's ok but nothing special.

delphied
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
The Accelerator works well but it weighs a ton even though it is aluminum. Mine is the biggest they make. My cloth bagger when full is all I care to dump into a bag.

Bob_n_weave
09-05-2009, 12:39 PM
I use the Operator- Controlled- Discharge-Chute on my Grandstand which comes in very handy for not blowing Grass Clippings in unwanted area's.

My question is: Is there a Bagging System that will work with the Operator Controlled Discharge Chute attached ? Don't want to Bag the whole yard, just around Tree's to pick up Leaves.

Toro ?

AA+ landscaping
09-11-2009, 06:56 PM
yes ( bob n weave) you can use the bag with the operator controlled chute attached. I have the 48in you have to put it under battery box. Note: i didn't like it at all it left grass in piles when close.

The Toro Company
09-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I use the Operator- Controlled- Discharge-Chute on my Grandstand which comes in very handy for not blowing Grass Clippings in unwanted area's.

My question is: Is there a Bagging System that will work with the Operator Controlled Discharge Chute attached ? Don't want to Bag the whole yard, just around Tree's to pick up Leaves.

Toro ?

Bob_n_Weave -

We haven't installed a bagger and OCDC kit together. The OCDC kit does not stop the chute from being flipped up / backward, and the Toro side bagger installation instructions direct the operator to flip the chute up vs. removing the chute. So it would seem to reason that the bagger should mount to the deck if the chute and ODCD rubber paddle are flipped up. Obviously the bagger would need to be removed to use the OCDC again, but it should allow you to go back and forth between the two attachments on an as needed basis.

-Then Toro Company

becpropertymaint.
01-18-2010, 04:48 PM
so any new word on a bigger bagger for the grandstand

The Toro Company
01-19-2010, 10:28 AM
so any new word on a bigger bagger for the grandstand

becpropertymain -

While it remains a goal to develop a larger, custom designed bagger for the Toro GrandStand, we don't have anything to announce for the 2010 spring and summer season.

-The Toro Company

Bob_n_weave
01-19-2010, 11:15 PM
becpropertymain -

While it remains a goal to develop a larger, custom designed bagger for the Toro GrandStand, we don't have anything to announce for the 2010 spring and summer season.

-The Toro Company

PLEASE make it a goal to develop a bagging system that works without having to remove the O.C.D.C.

The O.C.D.C. is a must have and to much a hassle to be taking on and off every time you want to bag a little.

When you flip up the discharge chute the rubber flap that opens/close's gets in the way preventing the bagging system from attaching, including the Accelerator :(

LawnScapers of Dayton
01-20-2010, 11:46 AM
I know this is not a solution to your problem, but I have a Qwikchute OCDC that I can use a Accelerator bagger with, and don't have to remove

jbell36
01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Toro, you guys should definitely develope that bigger bagging system that goes on the front...it would sell, not to mention very innovative on your part, no one else has a great bagging system for a stander, this would in my opinion sweep the market for stand-ons...

and to keep it a current topic, put a floating deck with scalp wheels on the grandstands...

if you did these two things as well as the 2009 upgrades then you would have the best stand-on on the market, hands down...