PDA

View Full Version : Reveiw on Echo pb265l

mowerdude777
07-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I had this and it got stolen:cry:, when I had it I never really liked it, but I never had major issues with it. It was one hard to start machiene, but I liked it when I had it, I wish I still had it instead of my kaw

clean_cut
07-24-2009, 12:09 AM
I had this and it got stolen:cry:, when I had it I never really liked it, but I never had major issues with it. It was one hard to start machiene, but I liked it when I had it, I wish I still had it instead of my kaw

"whenI had it I never really liked it" "But I liked it when i had it"

lol :hammerhead: that is just amazing lol

LALawnboy
07-24-2009, 03:05 AM
"whenI had it I never really liked it" "But I liked it when i had it"

lol :hammerhead: that is just amazing lol

One word: WOW! Why is the original poster titling his threads with "Review" when he's not reviewing anything?

93Chevy
07-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Review for Scag Turf Tiger:

I never owned or operated one, but I hear they're good, so I'd like to get one.

When I own it I may not like it, but if I buy it I'll probably like it.

Thanks for reading.

ron mexico75
07-24-2009, 09:24 AM
where in the F is the review? I thought a review meant a personal opinion of something to include pro's and con's? Maybe I have misunderstood what a review was during my lifetime. :dizzy:

LawnTamer
07-24-2009, 09:40 AM
I had an Echo PB265, it was junk, hard to start, actually went up in flames ON MY BACK about 2 days after the 90 day warranty expired.

mowerdude777
07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
I had an Echo PB265, it was junk, hard to start, actually went up in flames ON MY BACK about 2 days after the 90 day warranty expired.

wow, that is insane, glad you were ok tho

mowerdude777
07-24-2009, 11:16 AM

Okay, here is a more detailed review, I got it in Feb '08, I liked it quite a bit, it had plenty of power, it was hard to start, but I like hoe it was so light yet so powerful, I prefer it over my new Kawasaki 300. I think it was a great blower for the work load I have, but at the same time, I did not like it, since it took like 10 pulls to start.