PDA

View Full Version : MY NEW Z-Spray

humble1
07-24-2009, 08:56 AM
So my new ride is en route.

I picked an Intermediate, wide tires, extra 7 gal spray tank and 100 ft of hose.

I wanted chrome wheels but they are not an option, although I think Rodney has some on his z-spray. lol
Maybe I will put flames on the side though--

I have to say Andy was very helpful in helping me determine the size machine that was right for me. I had a lot of questions over the last week and he was very accommodating.

I did have some difficulty parting with that kind of cash, but I own it no payments. :drinkup:

I am hoping that the increased productivity I will gain over my current setup will be worth it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Heidi J.
07-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Congrats! A decision I am sure you won't regret. The machine will pay for itself!

Good Luck! :waving:

Heidi J.

br549oicu8
07-24-2009, 04:05 PM
You absolutely made the right choice. We have 3 Z's and they WILL save you time and make you money!!!

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
07-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the family, Mike!:usflag:

EVM
07-24-2009, 08:22 PM
So my new ride is en route.

I picked an Intermediate, wide tires, extra 7 gal spray tank and 100 ft of hose.

I wanted chrome wheels but they are not an option, although I think Rodney has some on his z-spray. lol
Maybe I will put flames on the side though--

I have to say Andy was very helpful in helping me determine the size machine that was right for me. I had a lot of questions over the last week and he was very accommodating.

I did have some difficulty parting with that kind of cash, but I own it no payments. :drinkup:

I am hoping that the increased productivity I will gain over my current setup will be worth it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Congrats man, I am sure you will like the unit allot. I don't know what you used before but I used a hose and a push spreader. Best money I ever spent! I just wish I had more time to practice with the machine. Use that specialty tank to spray trees and shrubs!

rcreech
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
You will get a big :) when you get it! Guarantee it!

That is the same machine I started with!

I would highly recommend the foamer if you dont' have it on there!

The thing is as effecient as you can get. Have fun!

ted putnam
07-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Congrats Dude!!!..You won't regret it, I promise you. I know I haven't.

rcreech
07-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Humble,

How many hours do you have on it?

What do ya think of that bad machine?