PDA

View Full Version : Premier Lawn Care, Inc.

Premier Lawn Care, Inc.
07-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been frequenting this site since I started my lawn care company in March this year and am just now joining. So a little about myself. My name is Matthew I am 21 years old. I own Premier Lawn Care, Inc. of McComb, MS. I mainly started this business to help out one of my best friends whom was laid off last year. I started it to give him a job and it has turned into a great investment for me. I have thus far exceeded my expectations for this year as far as lawn accounts. We started off with 3 and quickly grew to now 15 regular lawns. I have one employee whom I mentioned earlier. I also own Premier Tinting, Inc. of McComb also which I started in September of 2007. Where we specialize in Automotive, Commercial, and Residential window tinting, also vinyl graphics, business signs, banners, and magnetic decals. I enjoy the concept of this site and the way it has definitely helped me out with my lawn care company thanks everyone in advance for future help!!

DLAWNS
07-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Welcome to lawnsite. I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

dwight1moore
07-25-2009, 02:31 PM
welcome to the site, good luck in all you do. hope to hear more from you in the future.

g21
07-26-2009, 12:01 PM
It amazes me at how many young kids are coming into this business with such a good head on their shoulders. I have no doubt that you will do well in this business. How you got started in the business tells me that God will have his hand in it! Though running two business can be unbelievably challenging, it certainly can be done. The tinting business is a great one with "big" margins. I know that industry is getting sqeezed with more and more people entering it just like the lawn bus. But the margins are still great. The technology for the vinyl grahics industry is also exciting so I think that for such a young age, you are really positioned in some great industries that have no ceiling for growth. Just work hard, control your growth and implement quality operational systems (in both your businesses) and you're going to be a great success story! Good Luck and don't hesitate to ask me for help if you need anything.

Tommy

Premier Lawn Care, Inc.
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks Tommy and if God's hand isn't in it then its not going to succeed, In my opinion, love that faith input there. Also the Tinting industry is indeed being squeezed but I have faith I'll be okay. There's one thing I have learned being in business and that is you have to sell yourself before you can sell your product. I'm not worried about the low baling "hacks" that will tint anything for any price because I'm the best I don't lower my prices for anyone. I can't say how much I love reading a thread on here and the guys mention, "my newly tinted truck" makes me feel some insurance of my industry. Thanks for the reply and look forward to future conversation with you.