PDA

View Full Version : Whats your "all inclusive" include?

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-27-2009, 10:52 PM
My plan is 60-75 high end res, with all inclusive agreements.

My thought is this, what does your service list include.

Spring Clean
Sprinkler Starts
Spring shrubs
Mulch
Plantings/Flowers
Bed Care
Lawn Care
Shrubs and Ornamentals in the fall
Fall Clean
Sprinkler Winterization
Gutter Cleaning
Plowing
Lakeside services (raking weeds and sand, docks and hoists, pontoon hauling)
Animal waste (dog and goose)
Windows
Sealcoating

What am I missing?

Thinking about mobile small engine repair also, I do my own maintenance and repairs, and can equip the trailer to be a mobile shop.

nnj18
07-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Small engine for what?! The mower they don't own?? haha

Mowing
Sprinkler turn on, maintenance and blowouts
Bed maintenance
Pruning as needed
Lawn & shrub applications
Spring & fall cleanups
Seasonal color
Lawn aeration & overseeding
Snow removal
Posted via Mobile Device

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-27-2009, 11:44 PM
Generators, pressure washers mainly.

But then I can market the people who mow their own, and service their equipment.

nnj18
07-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Doesn't have anything to do with an "all inclusive" maintenance package though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-29-2009, 12:08 AM
If they have a generator for power outages, they take maintenance. The shop charges $50 or so an hour. Im on-site, with tools I already own. Thats gotta be worth $60 an hour.

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-29-2009, 12:10 AM
One question. I have a number in my head of what the average all inclusive will spend a year.

Whats your guess? Ill post my number when I see what you guys are thinking.......or hopefully getting.

White Gardens
07-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Instead of All-Inclusive, how about labeling it "Manicuring Services".

All inclusive sounds too much like a vacation to me.

nnj18
07-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Manicuring?! hahaha wtf are you selling, a spa treatment?? :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

A-Land
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Manicuring?! hahaha wtf are you selling, a spa treatment?? :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol Jarod!!! Come on!!! They give the homeowner a manicure while the guys cut the lawn. :hammerhead:

There will now be a need for Asians on lawn crews lol.

Daily Lawn/Landscape
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
$4500.00+ depending on the size of property

Think Green
07-29-2009, 10:21 PM
I feel that you will need to be equipped with a ton of simple things for every brand of motor and generator on the market in your area.
I can't replay any remarks for goose or duck crap removal, as I would think this is a slow process or involve alot of power washing---keep some lime around for the odor..
With all of those other all-inclusive deals, I would think that roofing, electrical, siding, concrete installation, sprinkler installation, low-voltage lighting,arbors, tiling,plumbing would be an extra add on. I don't know if you will have the time to include these extras!! LOL!
No-doubt, most of the things you stated, including most of mine--except for the foul crap, we already do. We have become the perverbial know it all and do all Professional lawn service. We even service 2 millionairre clients by taking out their trash can each week on a certain day. We have these huge tote dumpsters on wheels. The city leases them out to the wealthy. If there is a way to make some money, we are doing it within certain guidelines. There is a limint to how much butt kissing, we are willing to do!!!!!

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
That's better than I needed to hear.

I was shooting for 3k each. But I guess that work load would take a good foreman, myself on odd job crew, and a couple laborers.

If that's what I can do I will never go bigger than 60 jobs.

I have a Realotr client. Sells large properties, and slammed me with a 72 hour deadline for a 100 hour job. I put a crew together, and we are almost done, mind you I did my tree job today too, and I will still get to go on vacation. But its not worth the headache for the little extra you get.

I love this site, and am learning its not so bad from the phone, so I will be around more. Thanks for all the info guys. If any newbie newbies want info I have learned a lot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Think Green
07-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Vacation................what is that??

My vacation start in December here................2 months of some sort of rest and relaxation and even pray for rainy days. That is my vacation!!! We have 4 men to help with our endeavors. Remember, "Outdoors", we don't do all that is stated all the time, it is allocated to particular times of the year. Each thing we do is cost effective and not added in to an inclusive package,,,,,,,,,,,,,cuz the customer will take advantage of things like this. We only do work that is seasonal and the add-on work is charged accordingly. We still somehow make good money..........but in the end, it all taxed anyway!!!!

Outdoors_Unlimited
07-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Every year, first weekend of August is my vacation. Done it for years, and its doable still. I can see next year planning to make just the Saturday float down the river and head home.
Posted via Mobile Device