PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of kristy trailers???

CrystalCreek
07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Ok, its been a while.

I was at a local trailer dealer the other day and looking for a new inline snowmobile trailer. (Two Place staggered) They had "Kristy" trailers. They were very nice, but I couldnt find anything online about them. Has anyone had any experience with these units? The price was good, but I dont want to buy crap. They had all the goodies. Side fuel door, LED's, Torsion axles, 4 wheel brakes, adjustable height coupler, plywood insides, V nose with front exit door. Very nice trailer and was about $5000 plus taxes, title, registration crap. Need some help and input fellas. Thanks in advance.
Jared

Petr51488
07-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Sorry, i don't know much about them, but there is a place by me that sells these trailers. I don't think their too hot because they've been sitting for a while. There isn't much of a market around here for enclosed trailer though, so that could be why.

CrystalCreek
07-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry, i don't know much about them, but there is a place by me that sells these trailers. I don't think their too hot because they've been sitting for a while. There isn't much of a market around here for enclosed trailer though, so that could be why.

Where about do you live. I say these trailers at a place called trailerrama. They are up on route 202 off route 80. They were nice but I am concernd about realiability.

Petr51488
07-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Where about do you live. I say these trailers at a place called trailerrama. They are up on route 202 off route 80. They were nice but I am concernd about realiability.

I'm near giants stadium. This place is located in Kearny, about 10 minutes away from me. If you're interested in haulmark, you can order them on ebay and pick it up in pennsylvania at the factory. I did this and saved around 800-1000 bucks i think when i did it back in 2005.

ewilly
07-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Kristi trailers are made the next town over from me. The dealer that's literally 2 miles down the road from the manufacturer said they do a lot of business with them. When I was looking for my trailer (ended up going open, only reason I didn't buy it) the guy was saying they will do any custom work - added beams, windows, axles.. you name it.

He had a good price on them, haven't heard on longevity though. Seen more than a few of them in use, going down the road.

Sorry it's not much help, but do keep in mind they are coming from Canastota NY. They have less overhead than some of the other guys, cheaper rent and such out in the 'country'.