PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms

JConner
07-28-2009, 07:51 PM
im thinking about getting a set of uniforms for myself and maybe a plain **** and pants for a helper here and there i looked at cintas site and there are spicific pants i want and shirts but for 3 shirts 3pants for me and 1 of each for a helper but it is like 200 costimized shirts ofcoarse and plain pants is there anywere cheaper that anyone has delt with ?

STIHL GUY
07-28-2009, 09:20 PM
i wear jeans and i have embroidered Tshirts. i have shirts that i give my helpers when they work with me as well

JConner
07-28-2009, 11:43 PM
the shirts that i have been wearing are just printed t's and i used to work for a pest control company and i bought 3 pairs of pants from them and i cant wear any others they are 28 bucks a pair and my wife wont have of that. and the three i have are about worn out. i cant really wear blue jeans not confy for me. I hate the idea of shorts. I kind of wanted to up the antie the uniforms i used to wear were very professional

tpoirier
07-28-2009, 11:52 PM
After a great season last year I sprung for tee shirts just to give me and my guys a more professional look. Something simple and easy is best, I went with a single sided print green tee shirts with white print. (logo / company name / phone number) for a dozen shirts it was only $135.00 which included the art fee / set up fee. So now any additional shirts i order are $8.50 a shirt printed when I buy 6 or more. As far as everything else, tan shorts/ jeans and work boots.

Tim

Murphy's LawnCare
07-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Why not just rent from Cintas instead of buy? I am thinking of doing that....I am not sure if there is a minimum though. I know the shop where my buddy welds, they only charge them 7 bucks a week. That give you 6 clean 6 dirty and 1 on your back.

PLS-Tx
07-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Why not just rent from Cintas instead of buy? I am thinking of doing that....I am not sure if there is a minimum though. I know the shop where my buddy welds, they only charge them 7 bucks a week. That give you 6 clean 6 dirty and 1 on your back.

We checked with Cintas, but we went with Aramark. It's about $5-6 a week per person.

I see you are from Beaumont, we are from Vidor. :waving:

advanced lawns
07-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Staples sells heat transfer paper. Basically, you print your logo or info onto the paper and iron it onto your shirts. You can get yourself a few cheap polo shirts or tee shirts, add the logo, and you should be all set.

JConner
07-30-2009, 10:59 PM
thanks for the help im going to look into the renting but i also like the making them myself idea to thanks