PDA

View Full Version : Waterfall Lighting

Liebo11
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Hey guys whats up? I just have a question about lighting up my waterfall. I don't want to spend a lot of money but I want to light my waterfall up at night with some colored lighting. One suggestion I got was to get some holiday lights and some clear tubing. String the lights through the tubes and then silicone them down to the rocks. Get a box to convert the power to my transformer box. Are there any other specific lights for waterfalls or easier ways to accomplish this? Any suggestions and helpful information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JoeyD
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
http://illuminfx.com/

Lite4
07-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Hey guys whats up? I just have a question about lighting up my waterfall. I don't want to spend a lot of money but I want to light my waterfall up at night with some colored lighting. One suggestion I got was to get some holiday lights and some clear tubing. String the lights through the tubes and then silicone them down to the rocks. Get a box to convert the power to my transformer box. Are there any other specific lights for waterfalls or easier ways to accomplish this? Any suggestions and helpful information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah, what Joey said. Boy that would be a huge pain in the hind end to replace a burned out bulb in a crucial area when it is in tubing. Good luck on your project.

Liebo11
07-30-2009, 11:07 PM
how much is this type of lighting? I see no prices

Pro-Scapes
07-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Please reffer to the sticky note at the top of the forum regardeing pricing. Fiber optics would give you an excellent result if done right but if you do not wish to spend much it would more than likley consume alot more than your budget.

You can have it done right... or have it done without spending alot... pick one of the 2 especially when it comes to underwater lighting.