PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new Site

Mimowerman
08-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey Everyone ... If you would like to check out my new site and let me know what you think! Its just being wrapped up and before I put the stamp of approval on it I want to make sure I haven't missed anything ...

www.cjslawn.com

Inspira
08-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Joomla site with a RocketTheme template - I hope you didn't pay much for this at all.

That said, it works. A little busy to me, but I tend to design simpler, cleaner sites - just my preference. I would get a more professional looking logo, though.

Only thing I would 100% change is that your contact form is Flash. If someone doesn't have Flash installed (not uncommon) are they redirected to a non-Flash version? If not, your site can be the best out there, but if they can't contact you....

mikey.hill
08-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Need to put some visual seperation between the header and the content. I'd say like 15-20px so that it doesn't look like it runs together. in the content section the 'service,value,freequote' teasers need to be made smaller,seperated and the whole section needs to have a 15px margin on the left(just right of the sub navigation). Adding that whitespace will really clear up the compressed look you have going on at the top.

Chilehead
08-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Looks very nice.

RedSquareLandscaping
08-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Very nice!!!

Bill S
08-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Nice site. Take it to the next level by putting a link on your services offered to a page with detailed info. For example, the core aeration link could lead to a page that describes the process and the benefits of core aeration. Then down on the bottom you can add a link to schedule this service now (or schedule an estimate now)...

msclawn
08-30-2009, 05:12 PM
The main object didn't load for me, I would add some pics of my work instead of my trailer, I agree with adding links to my services as stated above, add some customer quotes / comments, offer something (coupon / newlettere/ tip of the month) to get a call or to get an email address.

BeSeenGraphics
09-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Not crazy about the logo. If you need any help, give me a call. I agree with a lot that has been said here.