PDA

View Full Version : Push Type Blowers

SLMGT
08-03-2009, 07:23 PM
I need a blower to blow the dust and small debris off a large paved area for a business that I currently maintain the landscape. I see that Little Wonder is a sponsor. Any suggestions or comments would be welcomed.

STIHL GUY
08-04-2009, 12:20 AM
there are many brands that would be good to buy. make sure you have good dealer support and see if you can demo the blowers

nnj18
08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Billy Goat or Little Wonder.
Posted via Mobile Device

White Gardens
08-04-2009, 09:54 AM
I'd skip the walk-behind blower. They aren't very versatile. You'll buy it, and only use it for that property.

I'd go with a large back-pack, such as the Stihl BR-600.

MarcSmith
08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
I ended up getting lesco's WB blower. its great for large open area leaf removal as well as street and parking lot bowing...

while yes it may be good for that one job in regards to blowing the parking lot, but can you use on other places it the fall for leaf work...

I also have JRCO blower attachment for the scags. so in about an hour I can have the streets and open lots on campus blown.

the only problem is that it blows a lot and creates its own dust storm. so you need ot make sure they folks are not walking a round while you are doing the blowing...

hackitdown
08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
I have a 9HP Little Wonder. It is about 5 years old. It is about 3 times more powerful than a BR600. You need to watch out and not shoot rocks and debris too far.

mowerbrad
08-04-2009, 02:56 PM
There is no comparison between a bp blower and a wb blower. You will see much more air velocity out of the wb blower. The two probably most well known brands are billy goat and little wonder. Either one would be a good choice. Your choice should really depend on which one has a closer/better dealer.

SLMGT
08-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks to each of you for your input on my wb blower question. Each of you made very good points which I will use in making my decision.