PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

KWT Lawn Care
08-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

First off, I would like to say how much I enjoy these forums. I have gained alot of valuable information here.

I do need some help, though.

I am wanting to start my lawn care business, next season. I want to give myself enough time to get ALL my ducks in a row. I have read about alot of guys who have started GREAT company's with just a mower, in the back seat of a Chevy Chevette. I commend you all on your Great success.

I would just like to start my company a little different. I would like to have some money saved, my insurance, and all my legal stuff ready,( LLC., licenses, ect).

I do need help with a business plan. I know a business plan is something that is about an individual business, and they don't really have a "generic" business plan. I am also looking for some sort a mentor, who is not necessary successful, because how do you define success? I am looking for someone who is interested in teaching and helping someone in this lucrative business.

Thanks again and I look forward to all the posts.

SangerLawn
08-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I may be wrong but I think this topic has been talked about many times over the years. You may want to do a search for business plans on this site. Unfortunately you are the only one that can make a business plan that fits you and your agenda. The best thing to do is read all the post from new guys and read the responses to get a good idea.

STIHL GUY
08-06-2009, 01:11 AM
make sure you do some research before yo go out and buy equipment. you will alwas want good dealer support