PDA

View Full Version : Lawn pro

JConner
08-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I was wondering if any others have contacted lawn pro i called the only number i could find a 205 number and left a message but no response. My wife has been taking care of the billing and she is getting a job and well i want to take care of it and i dont like the way she was doing. I know there has to be easier ways just hoping if anyone has contacted them thanks for any and all help

SangerLawn
08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
I wrote several times about lawn pro on this web site. It is a major waste of money and there customer service sucks. When we bought it 2 years ago it was the same thing you are saying now. The demo they give you to try before you buy isn’t even the same program you receive. They claim it is updated but nothing works. The demo is easy to use but the updated program sucks. You will never get a response from the messages you leave via the phone number. If you send them an email you may get a response in about a week. Most of the time there answers to you questions are extremely vague and normally don’t help at all. If you email them asking them to call you they will call in about 2 weeks. They will act like you are bothering them and more then likely be a complete smart azz to you. They were to my employees so when I got on the phone to talk to him, he hung up on me and we still didn’t have any of our questions answered.

I recommend getting quick books. It is easy to use and if you have problems they have awesome customer service. A lot of times you can find it online on sale. The sale price is pretty close to lawn pro’s price.

JConner
08-04-2009, 10:45 PM
well i already have quick books and i couldnt figure out how to use it at all soo im thinking about going to another one of the others ? any help there ?

vanncann
08-05-2009, 12:15 AM
We have a Lawn Pro in our area, a couple of old guys that are happy and unknowing. Pretty nice guys...

bohiaa
08-05-2009, 08:13 AM
I sent them an email a while back. nothing.

they used to be pretty good now. they dont call. email nothing

SangerLawn
08-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I sent them an email a while back. nothing.

they used to be pretty good now. they dont call. email nothing

When I was talking to them about buying the program they emailed me right back, even called me a few times. Once I purched I got nothing, notta, zip

mdlwn1
08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
You guys are funny......I did my billing with a $17 program bought from the bargain basket in the middle of staples. Looked better than most companies out there. Figure out how to or have your accountant set op quicken or quickbooks or you will learn how to fail.

SangerLawn
08-05-2009, 05:28 PM
You guys are funny......I did my billing with a $17 program bought from the bargain basket in the middle of staples. Looked better than most companies out there. Figure out how to or have your accountant set op quicken or quickbooks or you will learn how to fail.

We are explaining reasons on why not to buy lawn pro. We don’t use it anymore…we are simply strongly recommending not to waste your money on it.

By the way, my first 2 years in this business we used a free program that came with the computer. It worked great. The problem comes in once you begin to have more then a few customers and your paying someone at the shop to do things like invoicing, billing, routes, and keeping up with customers…you too will leave a cheapy program to get something more efficient because you are paying for someone’s time. At that point you will be…how did you say it…. o yea..You will find the little guys that think they know everything about paper work will make you laugh.:laugh::waving::laugh: