PDA

View Full Version : thank you Lawn Solutions

americanlawn
08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
We just had the pleasure of meeting David from 'Lawn Solutions' (Louisville, KY). He spent an hour with us demoing 3 of their new units:

renovator
small aerator
large ride-on aerator (he even pulled wheelies with it)

David (West Point graduate) has hands-on experience with the development of their hydrostatic machines.

We were the first in Iowa to purchase their units, and today he showed up to add recent upgrades at no charge. We believe their hydrostatic aerators & seeders are the wave of the future. (This pic was taken just minutes ago). He thanked us for keeping an open mind trying new stuff that works better than any others...we agree cuz their machines ROCK compared to all others.

Kinda reminds us of TURFCO's T3000 - new advancements in technology. It really pays to keep an open mind.

Thanks David -- you sold us for sure. Hope others have a chance to experience the vast advantages you guys offer. :usflag:

RABBITMAN11
08-05-2009, 11:28 PM
I love this machine! Larry I bet turfco is going to be mad at you!

LawnSolutionsCP
08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I love this machine! Larry I bet turfco is going to be mad at you!

We will have the units at the IPLLA field Day Aug 27th.

rcreech
08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
We will have the units at the IPLLA field Day Aug 27th.

Will you be at the OTF and OLCA next week.

Did you get my e-mail on what we need to order?

Thanks,
RC

LawnSolutionsCP
08-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Yes, we are going to the OTF / OLCA next week on Thursday.

I'll check with Josh tomorrow, he does all the financing and orders. If not, I'll make sure he send you the information.

Thanks

David

americanlawn
08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
We have only committed to their small aerator as of now. Since these are new on the market, I have done a little research regarding the engine & differential. Still waiting to hear what type of warranty is offered by the manufacturers of these two items. Such as how many hours these components are warrantied for, etc by the manufacturer.

We did this same thing regarding TURFCO's T3000, where we found that the manufacturers of the engine & tranny were in good order. Tried & proven with a manufacturer's warranty is a good thing. (Most folks thought we bought the first "production" T3000 'out of the blue'......no way). We checked with the engine & tranny manufacturers' warranties first before we committed. We also researched & found out the years that went into the design of the machine. This impressed us.

For now, we're trying the smallest aerator that Lawn Solutions provides. It sure was nice that David came to our place & demo'd, but we're holding back regarding purchasing other units.

We always keep our eyes open for new stuff, but right now our work-horse for aerators consists of TURFCO aerators w/sulkies. They're fast, easy, and pull great plugs.

We'll see what happens during the next year or so before we spend money. Our favorite equipment manufacturer has been TURFCO (for obvious reasons), and I know they are always coming up with new stuff. But even TURFCO has to "prove" themselves, just like all others. I am confident they will, but that's just my personal experience.

LawnSolutionsCP
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Larry,

It was great to meet you this week.

Now that you have purchased a 2nd aerator from Lawn Solutions, do we still make the best walk-behind aerator you have ever used?

Just checking to see if anything has changed.

Thanks

David

americanlawn
08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
I truly appreciate your stopping by and spending the time so we could check out your other units. Honestly, we were impressed. Just gotta research manufacturer's regarding engine & tranny. Just like we did with TURFCO's four-year testing on their T3000.

It was great to meet you this week. We were totally impressed with the two walk-behind aerators.

Folks -- We were the FIRST (again) to purchase new units such as the Lawn Solutions aerators in our "State" -- as well as the FIRST T3000 in the entire "Country".

We are never scared to drive a thousand miles or more to check out new stuff -- such as LT Rich, PG, etc cuz we have done this on several occasions. (sorry z-spray boys) :laugh:

Bottom line - we are still in the "research mode".

Now that you have purchased a 2nd aerator from Lawn Solutions, do we still make the best walk-behind aerator you have ever used?

Just checking to see if anything has changed.

Thanks

David[/QUOTE]

LawnSolutionsCP
08-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Larry,

Please give me a call...I sent you a PM.

You will find that the eng and trans are made by the same companies as on your T-3000 with the exact same warranty.

Also, our walk-behind aerators are not that new. We had them out in 2008 for testing. Some of the nations largest LCOs did our field testing in the harshest and most demanding regions of the country. Some of these regions aerate 9-10 months out of the year and these units have been running 8 hrs a day 5 days a week since spring....and they have done pretty well.