PDA

View Full Version : Quality/Cost of Turfco products

CK82
08-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Im looking for some opinions on the Turfco TurnAer. I currently have a Ryan Lawn Aire 5 I believe and man is it a pain. Turfco makes it look so easy! Would you recommend LT Rich over Turfco. I am looking into purchasing a multi use edger and possibly a differnt aerator. I have a front mount aerator for my Zero turn that works well but it works the heck out of my mower and does the best in open flat areas as it is 48" wide I believe.

I like Turfco's T3000 and the larger model, but I heard they are in the 8k range. Any thoughts? I currently run a Zero turn with an electric spreader on the front and a 25 gal. sprayer on the back. It works ok, except burns a decent amount of fuel and takes a lot of time to spray then go back over and fertilize or visa versa.

Are there any other makers I should be looking into?!

Any advice would help!

Chris

turfcobob
10-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Chris: If you would like to chat about all these products give me a call 402-783-2028 cell 402-432-2446 or we will be in Louisville, KY for the Green Industry Expo,Oct 29, 30 & 31. You can see and operate the equipment. You are also wecome to visit the factory and drive equipment there just call them at 800-679-8201