PDA

View Full Version : advertize

ADVANTEC LAWNS
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
16 year old here? how should i advertize?:confused:

STIHL GUY
08-11-2009, 10:50 PM
make up a flyer and pass it out to all your neighbors and anywhere around your other accounts. the best way to advertise is word of mouth so make sure you are always doin a great job and make sure everyone you meet knows about your busisness and the great work you do

tinman
08-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Everywhere that is free (craigslist, biz card at gas station, etc) then go for low costs ads and track the success rates and drop bad ads and add more $$ to good ads

mowerbrad
08-12-2009, 10:54 PM
You could get some magnetic signs to put on your truck, lots of business cards to pass out, a bunch of flyers to pass out around you current accounts or areas you would like to get into, newspaper ads work depending on the area, try getting a website. There are a number of ways to advertise. Just get creative and brainstorm.

On a side note, you got alot of nice equipment, how did you get that all at such a young age? You must be doing pretty well.

rusty_keg_3
08-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Yea, all of the above... I do lots of adds on craigslist... If you do, make them look nice like mine... If you me to, i can send you the set-up... I made it my self in about 10 min, using html tags...

http://toledo.craigslist.org/grd/1316467886.html

LouisianaLawnboy
08-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Whatever you do. On your advertiSement please utilize correct spelling.