PDA

View Full Version : Need opinion on there hedge trimmers

soloscaperman
08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I know there cordless but I need something cheap to use on a small job.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=65000-70-NHT518&lpage=none

I saw the reviews and the batteries last pretty long!!

punt66
08-11-2009, 07:27 PM
getting alot of advice now ha. Anyway your succesful so buy something commercial.

david shumaker
08-11-2009, 08:31 PM
If you just have 1 small job, manual hand clippers will work. Sometimes I just use my manual Corona shears if I just have a couple shrubs to clip.

STIHL GUY
08-11-2009, 10:46 PM
trust me if you buy commercial it will pay off. i had the same question last year and i went out and bought a brand new kawasaki KHT600S. i used it for 2 jobs last year and this year i have used it on over 15 jobs. it has definitly more than payed for itself

Roger
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
I think this is the same person who wanted to buy clippers, use for the small job, and then return for refund.

david ... has the right idea. With all the words thrown about on this topic for a small job, hand clippers will work fine. In years past, all bushes were trimmed with hand clippers. They will do the same job now, as they did a couple decades ago. For a small job, you spend more time to scout out a purchase, than to use your hand clippers -- just go do the job!

punt66
08-12-2009, 12:15 AM
I think this is the same person who wanted to buy clippers, use for the small job, and then return for refund.

david ... has the right idea. With all the words thrown about on this topic for a small job, hand clippers will work fine. In years past, all bushes were trimmed with hand clippers. They will do the same job now, as they did a couple decades ago. For a small job, you spend more time to scout out a purchase, than to use your hand clippers -- just go do the job!
yes it is..............

tinman
08-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Won't last long but do what you have to do. Used commercial trimmer would be better if you could save up for them

jada86
08-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Echo has some small trimmers that are nice! 20" blade I believe.