PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

pvs landscaping
08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
In Ma. we have huge and growing population of Brazilian immigrants. Whats happening now is they are starting their own business and low balling everyone. But here is the real problem, they have friends that are working for American owned companies and turning the client list over to their friends with all the pricing they can get. I have a friend also in the biz that told me he had a guy that butchered a really nice clients lawn, then he lost the client to a guy that he has seen with this Brazilian worker several times. How do you deal with people like that?

Q in Sac
08-12-2009, 12:17 PM
You might need to wait it out. If they (immigrants) "butcher up" lawns of the clients, then the clients will recognize that the cheap price = "jacked up" lawns. Thats the new trend. I guess they will be doing it for free soon.:dizzy:

Jay Ray
08-12-2009, 09:35 PM
That's what we get with extreme diversity rather than a rock solid unified culture of natural born citizens loyal to each other.

SangerLawn
08-12-2009, 09:42 PM
That's what we get with extreme diversity rather than a rock solid unified culture of natural born citizens loyal to each other.

I was thinking more along the lines of parents that donít teach there kids any kind of morals but your answer was close enough.

STIHL GUY
08-12-2009, 09:55 PM
wow i couldnt imagine an employee butchering a lawn and then his friend doing it the next week. i would be really mad

lifetree
08-12-2009, 10:04 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of parents that donít teach there kids any kind of morals but your answer was close enough.

Actually, it's a combination of both scenarios that creates that type of issue.

charlie g
08-13-2009, 10:38 PM
I would call the INS let them send them back to were they came from,more over they are probably here ILLEGALY. And who ever hires them should go with them too! That's just my Owen opinion.