PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

pvs landscaping
08-12-2009, 12:24 PM
In Ma. we have huge and growing population of Brazilian immigrants. Whats happening now is they are starting their own business and low balling everyone. But here is the real problem, they have friends that are working for American owned companies and turning the client list over to their friends with all the pricing they can get. I have a friend also in the biz that told me he had a guy that butchered a really nice clients lawn, then he lost the client to a guy that he has seen with this Brazilian worker several times. How do you deal with people like that?

MarcSmith
08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
well first you post it 1/2 dozen times on a forum you join and whine about it...:rolleyes:

if you loose business to lowballers then you are not providing your clients with the value and service they want/need. or you are have the wrong clients that see that value has a price and that price is always the lowest. You don't' want those kinds of clients...

EVM
08-12-2009, 09:11 PM
well first you post it 1/2 dozen times on a forum you join and whine about it...:rolleyes:

if you loose business to lowballers then you are not providing your clients with the value and service they want/need. or you are have the wrong clients that see that value has a price and that price is always the lowest. You don't' want those kinds of clients...

:clapping::clapping:

kirk1701
08-13-2009, 12:27 AM
I agree, quality is always better the quantity