PDA

View Full Version : Expanding & research landed me here

fastbs
08-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm scott been mowing commercial lawns (4 accounts 13 locations) and some residential part time for about 9 years; I'm 27. My old craftsman mower i stole from my dad dumped on me a couple weeks ago and I decided to invest in a commercial ztr. While researching the new mower purchase and thinking about expanding; i kept landing on this website and now here i am.
I have a bachelors degree in business mgt. and work full time as a product development coordinator for a truck acc. co. I really like working outside and mowing feeds that want, it's also much easier on the brain than my full time job. Going through school i always told myself and the wife i would give up mowing when i got a full time job; that was 4 years ago and now i don't want to give it up; i want to do more.

DLAWNS
08-20-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm scott been mowing commercial lawns (4 accounts 13 locations) and some residential part time for about 9 years; I'm 27. My old craftsman mower i stole from my dad dumped on me a couple weeks ago and I decided to invest in a commercial ztr. While researching the new mower purchase and thinking about expanding; i kept landing on this website and now here i am.
I have a bachelors degree in business mgt. and work full time as a product development coordinator for a truck acc. co. I really like working outside and mowing feeds that want, it's also much easier on the brain than my full time job. Going through school i always told myself and the wife i would give up mowing when i got a full time job; that was 4 years ago and now i don't want to give it up; i want to do more.

Welcome to the site and good luck to you.