PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing????

buffalonick
08-15-2009, 04:49 AM
Looking to see if there is such a book, actually a catalog, of many different types of shrubs, trees, plants, and flowers and also size and info about them so when i estimate a landscaping job i can show the person what they are getting and they can see what they want?

punt66
08-15-2009, 05:18 AM
absolutely, my wholesale nursery gives me a new one every year. Has price list built in.

Sean Adams
08-15-2009, 05:38 AM
punt66 is right - There are a lot of sites and books that can show you tons and tons of plants and shrubs, but if you cannot get your hands on these materials, there is not a lot of sense showing them or offering them to clients.

Be careful though not to show them anything with pricing. If you show them a catalog with a picture of a tree or shrub they want and there is a price of $26 next to it, they are going to assume that $26 is what you will charge them.

grandview (2006)
08-15-2009, 05:42 AM
Go to any of the area nurseries and register yourself and they'll give you a whole sale catalog . Also you have to be careful with a big book of trees and shrubs a lot of them are not good for our zone area.