PDA

View Full Version : Couple of chemical questions...

DawgGrad00
08-15-2009, 11:50 AM
I have a couple of chemical questions for you veterans out there. One of our customers has a problem with zoysia and bermuda coming up in tall fescue. Our local rep from the company that we use sold the owner of my company sethoxydim to take care of the bermuda and recommended acclaim for the zoysia. I've been around chemicals for quiet some time and have always been taught that the sethoxydim will injure the tall fescue, correct? Does anyone have any other recommendations?
Also, another customer of our has a proplem with crabgrass coming up in his groundcover (euonymus) and is a huge eyesore. I've used Lontrel for the broadleaves but am unsure about the crabgrass and didn't know if the sethoxydim would knock it out. Any recommendations would be great? I would be open to many recommendations including finding a new employer in the Atlanta area cause the idiot I'm working for now just does not have a clue and I'm starting to have to take care of these customers out of my own pocket just to see that these people are cared for. :) Thanks-Ryan

Think Green
08-15-2009, 05:11 PM
www.southernag.com/labels/Vantage Pt..pdf

This is Sethoxydim for the annual and perennial grasses.

www.cdms.net/LDat/ld0DF001.pdf

For the Zoysia! to get out the Bermuda!

DawgGrad00
08-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Thank you very much. Southern Ag seems to be a damn good website. Especially for those of us that are a little rusty on our chemicals.