PDA

View Full Version : What form of advertising have you found to be the most productive?

AkRowdyA78
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
What is best way of advertising they you've have the best luck with. I would like to get 10 more accounts next year and was trying to figure a way that would be very productive. I heard flyers only have 1-3% luck when you pass out 200 of them. Thanks

Puddle of Oil
08-16-2009, 03:29 PM
yard signs, word of mouth!

Dunlaps LawnCare
08-16-2009, 03:51 PM
word of mouth and if u live in a small town a news paper add

THC
08-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Post cards with prices on them at the right time of year.

KensLawnCare
08-16-2009, 06:29 PM
word of mouth, craigslist

golfnpreacher
08-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Best for me is kind of a two part deal.

First, when doing your current clients, take notice of lawns that appear to need your services.

Second, the next time you do those lawns, go later in the day, so you finish around the time people are coming home. Then spend the time going door to door. "Daddy" doesn't want to come home and go out and sweat before dinner. He surely doesn't want to sweat after dinner. And you are right there, ready and willing to do what he needs to get done, but doesn't want to do. Just today I had a guy pull into the driveway across the street from where I was finishing up, he wanted to know "how much" --- Now, I won't share my sales pitch, but he agreed to weekly service at a rate that is making me smile. And two lawns at one stop.... good for business.

jada86
08-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Try networking groups in your area. Find one that only allows one of each type of business and fill the slot! Attend events faithfully and get to know people. It works and it's a lot of fun usually as well.