PDA

View Full Version : Switch-N-Go

ARGOS
08-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Anyone use the Switch-N-Go? I am currently looking at buying a new F350 and F450. My service mechanic wants to switch the dump bed off our GMC and put it on our new F450. I was debating checking out the Switch-N-Go. I see pros and cons of having one vehicle with multiple task options over two dedicated vehicles. What are your thoughts?

I know Brandon owns one...if you don't mind how much was it?

fl-landscapes
08-16-2009, 05:14 PM
I have one on an international. I have two empty boxes which I can use say...drop one off at a site where clean up is going on and drop another somewhere else with mulch or plants and the third I have set up with a 500 Gal hydroseeder. The switch and go works good for me. I wish the rails went to the ground because when you have a heavy load sometimes it struggles to get it up to the rails because the winch is pulling 100% weight.....there it is in my avatar

P.Services
08-16-2009, 06:09 PM
hoist runs about 10k

EagleLandscape
08-16-2009, 08:16 PM
ARGOS< msg etwman, or find him in the pictures setup. that is basically all he uses now. He would be the most valuable information on this site pertaining to SNG.

ARGOS
08-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the info John. As you may have noticed you influenced my decision on my vehicle purchases. Instead of getting an F450 and a Isuzu NPR I am leaning toward another F350 for maint. with a trailer. I will put a dump on the F350 bed, but make it a small one. The Isuzu/GMC are still in the running, but doubtful.

-Michael.