PDA

View Full Version : Sprayer Parts Depot?

EVM
08-16-2009, 11:07 PM
I was going to order a few things from sprayerpartsdepot but I noticed a few very annoying things about this company and others like it on the internet. They publish "call us for value pricing" in their online catalog. I priced out a simlpe tee jet wand from them. SprayerParts wanted $45.00 for one wand, LOL!
I just told the guy, "forget it I can't buy anything from you if you are going to try and charge me that much for a simple hand wand".

Anyone have any reasonable places to purchase parts online?

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
08-17-2009, 12:03 AM
I was going to order a few things from sprayerpartsdepot but I noticed a few very annoying things about this company and others like it on the internet. They publish "call us for value pricing" in their online catalog. I priced out a simlpe tee jet wand from them. SprayerParts wanted $45.00 for one wand, LOL!
I just told the guy, "forget it I can't buy anything from you if you are going to try and charge me that much for a simple hand wand".

Anyone have any reasonable places to purchase parts online?

I'll second that about Sprayer Parts Depot! I'm always skeptical of companies that won't publish prices:rolleyes:

greendoctor
08-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Try Accuspray or Rittenhouse. Prices are listed and ordering is a snap. Rittehouse is one of the few online companies that are not out to screw you with shipping charges. I have to have things shipped all the way to Hawaii. They have never calculated charges based on a straight percentage of the value of the item. It is always by weight, which is fair. I would rather enter my CC info into a secure ordering system that provides me with a receipt on the spot than be giving it to someone I have not met.