PDA

View Full Version : Winter question?? 2

coqui landscaping
08-17-2009, 09:14 PM
2nd Winter question for you guys

i know you guys try to place bids during the break to get new properties.
now i will like to do the same thing too

How do you guys place the bids? and if they do accept, how do you go about it? because you are really not doing any much cutting since its winter and fall do you wait until the seasons starts i mean im kind of confused....

coqui landscaping
08-18-2009, 01:22 PM

How do you guys place the bids? and if they do accept, how do you go about it? because you are really not doing any much cutting since its winter and fall do you wait until the seasons starts i mean im kind of confused....

yep pppppppp

Raven386
08-18-2009, 01:31 PM

If you submit a price and the person agrees and wants to hire you. I would suggest you call them and set up a meeting to go over their property to see what they would like to see done with their property. Business owner A might like his mulch beds edged but Business owner B doesn't care. Those small details will make them that much happier with your service. JMO

coqui landscaping
08-18-2009, 01:51 PM
If you submit a price and the person agrees and wants to hire you. I would suggest you call them and set up a meeting to go over their property to see what they would like to see done with their property. Business owner A might like his mulch beds edged but Business owner B doesn't care. Those small details will make them that much happier with your service. JMO

i hear you but lets say everything is fine everything is well kept all they did was change to you. what do you do if theres no growth because of the winter i mean how do you keep them until the season starts? thats where i am confused

Raven386
08-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Well if they sign a contract with you, you will be locked in from a specified date to a specified date. If the prop owner "hires" you in december and you have them sign a contract that states you will start your "spring clean-up service" April 1st and continue service until your fall clean-up Nov 15. then you will be locked in for that year.

Raven386
08-18-2009, 03:16 PM
You could take some initiative and go there and pick up any trash on the lawn or parking lot. Let them see that your already making sure their property can and will look its best.