PDA

View Full Version : Snow Plowing and Fall Clean-ups

calvarylandscapegroup
08-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone I was wondering how much the going rate for snow plowing is?
I live in northeast ohio and we get it good here.

Also i was wondering how everyone is pricing out fall clean ups? thanks for the help!

lawn crafters
08-20-2009, 10:41 PM
both depend on what you are doing. for plowing it depends what type of plowing, commercial, driveway etc. for a drive way i go by push for a rectangle shaped 4 car drive way i charge 30$ it only takes me 10 mins to plow drive and have a worker shovel the walk.
Fall clean ups are
60$ per hour for me and a additional $45 per other guy per hour. a average clean up in my area take 1.15hrs and is charged $150 - $200

calvarylandscapegroup
08-22-2009, 12:31 AM
thanks that helps me out big time. how much if it was a commercial lot. I have been landscaping for some yrs now, but this is my first year out on my own so i'm not sure how to price certain things, and whats your take on buying a used plow? you think it's good or bad?

dvog
09-07-2009, 02:18 PM
i will not even get out of my truck for 30 dollars. i will sovel the bottom step for 30 dollars maybe.

dvog
09-07-2009, 02:22 PM
"shovel".....

lawn crafters
09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
thanks that helps me out big time. how much if it was a commercial lot. I have been landscaping for some yrs now, but this is my first year out on my own so i'm not sure how to price certain things, and whats your take on buying a used plow? you think it's good or bad?

used plows are good if they come off the same brand truck. if not you might aswell buy new. otyher wise you have to buy all electrical parts and push plates.
commercial accounts i figure how long it will take then multiply 2.5$/minute x minutes it will take. that will egual you perpush charge, then you figure a trigger height, most commercials are 2inches. not.. the 2.5$/ minute does not include salt or sand