PDA

View Full Version : Z-SprayJr. 36 Owners

deltascapes
08-21-2009, 09:16 AM
I love my Z-Spray Max, but limits me at gates. I was needing some feedback. I am tired of dragging hose, does this eliminate the hose. I would appreciate this not becoming a Z bashing site. I am just seeing if the Z Jr.would save me money and make me more money. Thank you for any help.

ted putnam
08-21-2009, 09:59 AM
I have the Standard Jr. with Intermediate hopper,100ft hose reel. This allows me to get through 99% of my gates but still have the capacity to do the extremely large properties without having to refill the hopper frequently.

Rayholio
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I HONESTLY think that smaller properties are served better by the T3000.. it's all around smaller, and perfect for the job.. It won't come close to replacing a Z MAX.. but I still have to pull hose with my Jr quite a bit.. especially after adding the turf master tires, which I couldn't live without... and with the T3000, there were only about 2 lawns out of 200 that I couldn't get in the back lawn..

Just food for thought.

EVM
08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I have the Standard Jr. with Intermediate hopper,100ft hose reel. This allows me to get through 99% of my gates but still have the capacity to do the extremely large properties without having to refill the hopper frequently.

I really like that 100ft of 1/4 inch hose a lot; it is much better than the 50ft of 3/8.