PDA

View Full Version : some new equipment

TSB group
08-22-2009, 01:34 PM
I have been purchasing some equipment to ramp up business for next season. So far I have purchased an Exmark 36" metro, a stihl trimmer and stick edger, an Echo PAS system (nearly complete) and various hand tools.

I have a 16 foot enclosed and open trailer from another business and an F350 and F550 dump stake. I am looking at add a 60/61" mower and came across a great deal on a 2006 Wright Z with less than 400 hours. I cannot find much info on these being used commercially.

Any thoughts?

mjealey
08-22-2009, 04:26 PM
It's a Wright. It is as good anything out there. They are one of the leaders in the commercial industry. They are more popular for their standers, but their Z's are as good as anything. I like them because they are about 250 lbs. lighter than other comparable z's.

Got to www.wrightmfg.com and you will get all of the information you need.

honeydopm
08-22-2009, 09:26 PM
SOunds like your off to a geat start and you cant go wrong with a Wright imo!

mowerbrad
08-23-2009, 12:33 AM
The wright standers have great reputations. I never hear much about the wright z's but I'm sure they will stand up to wright's reputation. And it really sounds like you have quite the set-up!!

TSB group
08-23-2009, 07:44 AM
I am more into the construction end of things, this is to help with the slack in work I am experiencing. I figured it was a good way to help with excavating equipment sitting idle aslo.

bohiaa
08-23-2009, 10:05 AM
it's a sad thing to be all dressed up, and no where to go

TSB group
08-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Your not kidding! I am hoping this will put more work in front of me being in front of customers every week for half the year or so. The hardest part of sales is staying in peoples minds.....when you are in their yard each week it has to help.