08-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I'll make this short..I hope. I sealcoat as a side business(hoping to go fulltime next spring). I am doing fairly well considering the economy. I currently have a 325 hand agitated tank and apply by squeege/brush. I have an opportunity to purchase a very nice name brand spray unit (550 gal) mechanically agitated etc. Now the dilema. since there is only a month and half or o left of the season, do i purchase this unit, pay it off as much as possible by selling stuff (toys, etc) and carry the rest over the winter or wait until the spring and hope its still available or purchase another unit. The current unit is more than half of MSRP and has only been used 1 season. I do not want buyers remorse if i purchase this now without thoroughly thinking this through. Does it make good busines sense? your advice is much appreciated.