PDA

View Full Version : Little Wonder

jeffslawnservice
08-25-2009, 01:17 AM
I have a Chance e to buy a 8hp little wonder walk-behind blower for $200. This blower is refurbished what do you think I should do. The blower runs great but I don't know if I should but this or buy a new backpack blower at regular price. (I already have a crappy backpack blower.) Let me know what you would do Plus I'm not sure how many leaf clean-ups I will be doing this yea.
Thanks Jeff

Smallaxe
08-25-2009, 07:57 AM
I would grab it - if it works OK... Even if there isn't many cleanups this year, it is a good investment, for sure.

baddboygeorge
08-28-2009, 01:43 AM
If ya get one get a big Fradan model I had a few little wonders an they are great blowers but the 5 an 8 hp models an lite weight an alot to manuver for the power . I replaced my small walk blowers with big backpacks EBZ8000's .They do everything I need to do an quickly without trying to push a heavy blower around a yard. I have been doing serious leaf work for 15 plus years . Dont take this the wrong way yes walk blowers are great for the rite application, I prefer the fradan 16hp they have the power to move large volumes .

hiringus
09-22-2009, 11:54 PM
I have a Chance e to buy a 8hp little wonder walk-behind blower for $200. This blower is refurbished what do you think I should do. The blower runs great but I don't know if I should but this or buy a new backpack blower at regular price. (I already have a crappy backpack blower.) Let me know what you would do Plus I'm not sure how many leaf clean-ups I will be doing this yea.
Thanks Jeff

If you decide to purchase a backpack blower or just not to purchase this walk behind blower I would be interested in looking at it, thanks!

JShe8918
09-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Regardless of how many leaf clean ups you do this year it would be a great investment for years to come. A deal like that doesn't happen often enough to let it slip away. A walk behind blower is not only good for leaf clean ups but it is also great for blowing parking lots. I will be purchasing one for parking lots next year. I am wanting the 13hp Little wonder. If you decide to get a backpack blower i think the Shindy 802 is awesome. I have the stihl BR600 and love it but the 802 blows it away it away in every way except comfort.

Runner
09-23-2009, 10:07 AM
If your backpack is that crappy, you may be better off just to get a new one of those, first. Let's face it, you get ALOT of work out of them or doing beds, trimwork of cleanup, and such. For moving larger amounts of leaves, a mower works great for this...sometimes better than a wb blower. It's a judgment call on your part.

STIHL GUY
09-23-2009, 10:32 PM
i owuld get it if i were you. i walk behind blower can really move a lot of leaves

jeffslawnservice
09-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Yea I was all set to go try it out and if it was good buy it but before I came into the guys shop another landscaper was picking up some trimmers of his and saw it for sale and bought it a day before I was going to go get it. But if I ever see another one that is in good condition I am definitely going to get it.

hiringus
09-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Sorry man I couldn't pass it up! Maybe next time!

..Just kidding.