PDA

View Full Version : New Website!!!

Daniel's Lawn Care
08-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey Guys, check out my company website that I just published and tell me what you think!

www.danielslawncare.com

jojoleafsfan
08-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Very nice, good job.

mnglocker
08-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Change your contact page and remove the "We will contact you in 1-2 business days" People seek instant gratification these days. Just mention to leave the contact info and "we will contact you shortly" make damned sure to do that too.

Daniel's Lawn Care
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Change your contact page and remove the "We will contact you in 1-2 business days" People seek instant gratification these days. Just mention to leave the contact info and "we will contact you shortly" make damned sure to do that too.

Thanks for the tip!

grassman177
09-30-2009, 06:38 PM
i think your work looks great and see us in action pics are always cool. i think your business and webiste are in the crawling stage and you will sure be able to grow and prosper if you run your business the way you complete your jobs. good luck

Daniel's Lawn Care
09-30-2009, 09:07 PM
i think your work looks great and see us in action pics are always cool. i think your business and webiste are in the crawling stage and you will sure be able to grow and prosper if you run your business the way you complete your jobs. good luck

What do you mean by "the crawling stage"? I'm sure you did not mean that to sound negative, but it sure came across odd.

Isobel
10-03-2009, 01:53 PM
I'd make yourself a logo, or if you have a logo already, put it up on your site. Its a good way of brand identifying your website.

Daniel's Lawn Care
10-03-2009, 04:39 PM
I'd make yourself a logo, or if you have a logo already, put it up on your site. Its a good way of brand identifying your website.

The website would not let me put my logo on there. A friend tried doing it in HTML but it still did not work.

Isobel
10-03-2009, 04:47 PM
well i would get a better webhosting platform, where you do have full control over the content of your site.

elite lawns
10-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Keep up the hard work young man. God bless

mdvaden
10-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Looks good.

Actually, in two small pics I could not tell exactly what you were doing, but definitely could see that you were busy with tools or work, and that has an appeal to it.

:)

Kiril
10-04-2009, 10:19 AM
The website would not let me put my logo on there. A friend tried doing it in HTML but it still did not work.

Your "logo" area is a CSS background. You need to point the CSS to your logo file.

Specifically this code.

<div id="bannerRight">
<h1>Daniel's Lawn Care<br /></h1>
</div>

grassman177
10-04-2009, 10:24 AM
negative, not. just meaning you are getting started and looks like you have a great start.