PDA

View Full Version : Kid Landscaper

Patriot Services
08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Dateline Tampa- A 16 year old who identified himself as a " landscaper " kills one and critically injures another in traffic crash. This child was speeding down a city street in a Chevy s-10 pulling a 4x6 trailer with a lawn tractor on it. The truck hits a speed bump, the trailer detaches and crashes into a hotdog cart on the side walk. The wife died on the scene from impact of the trailer tongue to her skull. The husband is in critical condition with brain damage. The first thing you notice in the news footage is no safety chains. So who is going to pay this tab? The child? Nope! what are the chances he had business purpose vehicle insurance or any kind of insurance for that matter. His parents will lose everything they have. Charges are being investigated. This is the problem I have with children and adults alike in this business without the knowledge, equipment and documentation. I don't care if you are trying to stay off unemployment or make money for a new video game. If you can't afford to start a business correctly and legally, go get a job.:usflag::usflag::usflag:

vanncann
08-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Bad for all parties involved. It's even worse for the person working legal because people see this and wonder. In my town the city does not care the age as long as you have a $110 bucks for the license, and no other requirements. The city of Dothan had a guy on a major road running his lawn care service with a four wheeler and it was on the radio and never did a thing except tell him to go buy a license.